Need Help - growing lights for a few plants indoors

Outseider

Hi

First of all I thank you for reading this.

I had my first grow about 10 months ago , those were a few plants i had on a pot in my balcony (outdoor actually) and I had the seeds from my bud (bag seeds). They actually turned out so good, much more than what I was expecting.
Now in the winter I'm running out of my cured harvest and I want to try some indoors, but I don't know exactly what kind of lights to use, I read some articles of different types of lights on the web but couldn't find the exact solution for my situation yet.

What I need is :

1- first of all a some low consumption light. I'm actually concerned about power bills. so the less consuming the light, the better for me.

2- I don't have a large budget but I'm not very low on budget either, and since it's not my first growing now. I have no problem to spend a bit more for it, and hope to get maybe even better harvest than the outdoors.

3- I'm planting in my room which means i don't have a lot of space, I don't think I can grow more than 4 plants. So I think buying big or wide lights maybe unnecessary, cause I'm not getting extra space to grow for now.

4- I don't have any detail info about grow lights, like somewhere I read that LED lights are suitable for me, but what kind of LED lights for example? there are many kinds it seems and I don't want to to go and buy LED light which doesn't work well for growing. And I don't know what color of light is better for growing.

If you have any experience and info on this that can help me, I'd be so grateful to know.
Thanks.

Re: [Need Help] growing lights for a few plants indoors

Mars would be a good and cheap solution, best bang is Platinum in my mind.
Read many Mars and Platinum journals over here and got a P 450 now.

Don't buy cheaper stuff, I did and got some 100x3W lights that use 90W the Mars 100x3W use about 160W.
My P450 grows 4 Plants with 270W and covers about 4x3 and i buy an other one soon.

Back
Top Bottom