noob - please help

bamabkj

So first of all Thx for reading my post and maybe you can help me.

Ok my question, I have 4x4 tent and bought p600 led light just one for now plan on getting another but could only afford one for now.
I'm using bubble ponics with steady trinkle system to start with.
Strains I have two, one is blue mystic feminized auto flower
The other is bubblegum feminized non auto flower
not sure of the other information that people ask about strains

How many plants can I get away with growing to have enough proper light for each plant.

Also one is auto flower the other is not would you grow half and half. And just flower the other ones when the autoflower starts?
Or would you do one batch of one and another batch for the other.

Thx any answers are greatly appreciated.

Re: noob. please help

I am not familiar with the lights so as to how many plants you can put under it is beyond me, but in a 4x4 tent, I would put no more than 4, or 6 max if your gonna keep them on the smaller side. I grow big plants, each one takes a 4x4 area. You can run both of the seeds under the same lighting the whole time. The auto flower should just do it's thing regardless of the lighting.

So first of all Thx for reading my post and maybe you can help me.

Ok my question, I have 4x4 tent and bought p600 led light just one for now plan on getting another but could only afford one for now.
I'm using bubble ponics with steady trinkle system to start with.
Strains I have two, one is blue mystic feminized auto flower
The other is bubblegum feminized non auto flower
not sure of the other information that people ask about strains

How many plants can I get away with growing to have enough proper light for each plant.

Also one is auto flower the other is not would you grow half and half. And just flower the other ones when the autoflower starts?
Or would you do one batch of one and another batch for the other.

Thx any answers are greatly appreciated.

Space: Rule of thumb I was given was 2 foot square per plant. Given between a 6-8 week veg this has worked out well - genetics of course will play a role. So far mine been short and bushy and plants vs space fills out the scrog nicely. I am just starting some larger "Incredible bulks" that I am allowing 2.5 sq feet for.

Never grown an auto by I read they don't get as big.......

Light: I would try 3?

Thx guys I think I'm going to do 4 as i have eight seeds that would be two batches. If they seem to be needing more light guess I will break down and order another light.
Hope mine turn out as good as some of the pictures I seen on here because they look so sweet.

You wont know till you try it......but I think a single P600 might do the job. Two P450's would probably also work. I have two P300's in a 2x5 foot area and they seem to be illuminating very well.

Back
Top Bottom