Oh Oh - Timer for lights crashed

wizgrow

Not sure when it happened - could have been as early as yesterday morning (should have went off at 8am) and been running ever since (just fixed at 1:30pm today) so at 2.5 weeks into flower what are the best/worst case scenarios?

Re: Oh Oh..... Timer for lights crashed

dont let it happen again , should be fine, happened to most of us , get a good timer . i went through loads of cheap ones , they just are not worth the hassle ... they should be fine ,

plug and grow is pretty good , make sure the logo is on it though

download_1_6.jpg

Re: Oh Oh..... Timer for lights crashed

Phew........ Cuz they are starting out sooooooo well :)

Broke down and spent some big bucks from the hydrofarm digital timers from the one and only Hyrdo store in the country -

Feeling a bit better now - but spent the last 2 hours in "fear"

Interesting. I just discovered 2 nights ago that one of my timers went screwy. I think it was on for 2 or maybe 3 days straight. Most plants at 3 weeks in to flowering. Others are a couple months along (sativas with a ways to go). Maybe I'll post on here if I see any bad results. This makes me want to have some sort of remote viewin option, or some sort of indicators outside the room. Other than the pots drying out faster than I would have expected, it would be pretty damn hard to know that the the timer was busted -because obviously I only go in there the lights are meant to be on anyway. The timer was all programmed well and appeared just fine- it just chose not to turn off anymore.

Alright- so it appears I did get a bit of revegging from this mishap. As mentioned, the timer for one of my flowering lights decided to stay on instead of shutting off at 'night' and it took me a couple days to notice. The other light, in the same room, worked normally. So under the light that was affected- one of my plants, a Mama Thai pure sativa, showed signs of what seems to be revegging. A lot of the fan leaves which grow out of the buds died and went brown, and suspicious changes started happening.
image22227.jpg
She was about 9 weeks along in flowering and I figured she had 2-4 left to go. The rest of the plants under this light seem ok but they are only about 3-4 weeks into flower and are indicas so maybe were slightly less shocked at the event due to flowering stage and strain (?). The plants under the other light seem ok but I'm keeping an eye on them. The revegging (?) Mama Thai- well, I figured if she wants to reveg I will grant her wish. I harvested most of her and put her back in the veg room. If you check this Wizgrow let us know whether you had any problems too ok?
And- does this look like a revegging plant to you folks?

One of your worst nightmares, I have had it happen a time or two. Probably a good idea to change timers when you change bulbs especially when using 1000 watters. Ive had timers go bad after 30 days and some last years, you never really know.
I only grow Auto's so I dont worry about it anymore.
I dont think you can recover the sativa's, by the time they revert back into flowering they are going to 9 ft tall. You will end up with strange airy buds most likely.
Sorry for the mishap.

Back
Top Bottom