Mars Hydro/LED Question

jesta07

Howdy,

Noob question so i will apologize in advance.

The mars hydro series have models 400w/900w etc... but state the draw power which is significantly less.

Which one will show up on the electricity bill?

Jesta07

Just a heads up there is an 800 page Mars Hydro thread....tons of info and their main rep answers questions directly.

Just a heads up there is an 800 page Mars Hydro thread....tons of info and their main rep answers questions directly.

no worries i scrolled through 30 odd pages and saw nothing regarding that. just thought id ask

look forward to contributing some more.

Hello jesta07, welcome! :circle-of-love: Hopefully Richard has solved your question., thank you @Richard Richardson. :thanks:
If you have any questions, please post in my thread, though there might be answers in the previous 800 pages, it is hard to find now, and I will not get bored to answer your question. Thank you! :thanks:
Sara

The wattage is the LED's bulb maximum power output if fully driven AKA its max output but LED panel manufactures drive them with less power/ volts for a lower wattage to extent the longevity/lifespan , this is called the draw power or the at the wall electrical socket power draw.

The problem with driving LED's to their max power rating is the cooling requirements would be massive to keep the bulbs from overheating and failing early.

Howdy,

Noob question so i will apologize in advance.

The mars hydro series have models 400w/900w etc... but state the draw power which is significantly less.

Which one will show up on the electricity bill?

Jesta07

Back
Top Bottom