Mars Hydro New 300W LED

doobie gillis

420 Member
anyone using the new mars hydro 300w 5w diode light? I see that they went from 3 fans in old 3w model to only 1 fan in new 5w model.more heat ,less fans,does it have better heat sink?

High doobie gillis, thanks for the question. :circle-of-love:
Compare to the 100x3w old model, the 60x5w uses a bigger fan than previous, and we also add heat sink in it, so the heat will not be a problem. :volcano-smiley: Also as the 60x5w light is relatively smaller, so one bigger fan will be enough, hope this is clear :thanks:
By the way, we don't sell these old models on our website now, they are now only used for the competitin on EB and Amazon, so I cannot assure the quality of this light in a long run, If money is not a concern, I do suggest you order our other series lights :circle-of-love:
anyone using the new mars hydro 300w 5w diode light? I see that they went from 3 fans in old 3w model to only 1 fan in new 5w model.more heat ,less fans,does it have better heat sink?

Thank you for clearing that up for me Sara .Unfortunately for me money is an issue and the price of this light on ebay is almost unbelievable.This is something I'm taking a long look at.

You can order the old models on EB, the quality is still under control for now, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: and the price is unbeatable :circle-of-love:
Thank you for clearing that up for me Sara .Unfortunately for me money is an issue and the price of this light on ebay is almost unbelievable.This is something I'm taking a long look at.

Sara do you think the new 300w 5w model is not as good as old 300w 3w version? Is the spectrum not as good? Looks like less colors and less lumens also less coverage.

You can order the old models on EB, the quality is still under control for now, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: and the price is unbeatable :circle-of-love:

How can I order some of the old 300w models? The new ones color seems off to me. Lots of yellow and white very little red... I wish I would have known they weren't as good before I ordered 3 of them. The eBay seller told me these aren't very good compared to the old model...

The spectrum is the same as before. The total leds is less than before. It's 100pcs leds before. Now it's 60pcs leds. The coverage is less than 100x3w, but the intensity increases because of 5w leds. :Namaste:
Sara do you think the new 300w 5w model is not as good as old 300w 3w version? Is the spectrum not as good? Looks like less colors and less lumens also less coverage.

The old 100x3w has been out of stock in US and Europe. The spectrum is the same as before. :circle-of-love:
How can I order some of the old 300w models? The new ones color seems off to me. Lots of yellow and white very little red... I wish I would have known they weren't as good before I ordered 3 of them. The eBay seller told me these aren't very good compared to the old model...

I have just got the new mars hydro 300w and can tell you that I am well impressed in the growth after only a week, I was previously using a 400w hps , plants seem to be loving it

hey sara! like hundreds of people have said its really good to have you stick around the forums to simply help and clarify things! i just ordered from ebay, due to funds, a 60x5w mars300. cant wait till it comes in should be here by friday-monday. the cab i plan on running it in is 34 inches Long, 16 inches wide, and 22.5 inches tall. small cab. any input or insight?!

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.Congrates for your new lights:bravo:
hey sara! like hundreds of people have said its really good to have you stick around the forums to simply help and clarify things! i just ordered from ebay, due to funds, a 60x5w mars300. cant wait till it comes in should be here by friday-monday. the cab i plan on running it in is 34 inches Long, 16 inches wide, and 22.5 inches tall. small cab. any input or insight?!

Back
Top Bottom