New light

Cornwalis

Lets start with. 12 55w cfl and 145w led. in summer can get dam hot with 50cfm exaust a 2x2x6 cab i think as hot as a 150hps n no harder too cool. suffice to says the 2x2 is gone Moved. To a new metal cab 38x18x75 Scrubber n 300cfm elicent on outside with Speed controller looking at getting a 150hps 99$ cad tax inc . Maybe add a second for better spred For narrow space Or. Order a. 400w digital dimable balst 50%. 75%. 100%. cool tube add add pass threw duct for cooling and i can run it hotter in the winter Not sure id ever go 100% thinking too much heat

Well that way out my price range mmars II. 400w is chinees watts witch is only 175-200w panell 400$cad way out my price range and prob get better results from hps
And i dont want to add. Cfl side lighting to an led panel
vs 150hps 99$. Or 400w timer. Cool tube mh. N hps bulb 170$
that elicent fan and filter cost me 40$ With an 8inch max fan ill never use. lol.m. Mm Im on the fence on led plant disco lights still not conviced they can replace a hps

I found a 240W 5100lm 80-LED Red + Blue + Purple for just under $200. That's what I think I'm going to do and save energy/heat in the long run

I found a 240W 5100lm 80-LED Red + Blue + Purple for just under $200. That's what I think I'm going to do and save energy/heat in the long run
I have a apollow horticulture Gl45 nice for for veg and my Tomatoe sedlings grow the bigest tomatoes ive ever seen so i colect seeds from them once a year

I have a apollow horticulture Gl45 nice for for veg and my Tomatoe sedlings grow the bigest tomatoes ive ever seen so i colect seeds from them once a year

For got to add. Took a chance I got a gl100 300w Maybe add another later id of gotten a mars. Or a higher end money is tight. since getting ill My 145w seems to be doing good with i belive is sfv had a seed pack mix up. Could be blue cheez. Lol

Apollo Horticulture GL100LED Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light for Indoor Plant Growing: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Back
Top Bottom