T5 96W total Watts per gram?

PrSourCookies

Hi everyone. I'm new here so my apologies if I couldn't find it but I wanted to know does anyone here can show me or point me the right way to figure out how much can a T5 96w total watts yield in 2 strains in a 3 gallon pot each (Tahoe Og & Sour Diesel)? Thank You guys. I will upgrade to a low hps w or a cfl build with at least 200 W for flowering.

He's got a good point. If you need to run the economics to decide if it's a viable investment vs going to the dispensary, you should probably skip the grow lol. Get that 96W fired up and hammer down on the throttle! I promise you'll get at least 4,932 new ideas once you start (some of them good ones too). If you have 6400k bulbs, you have enough to start. If not, get some and start. Just don't put 10 seeds in the ground. The voices tell me 2 is a good number to start with. Good luck!

I was thinking of packing gallon pots under 2-t5-54w-4bulb setup. I always have monster yields outside but have found indoors to be more tricky. Would it be better to go with fewer clones and bigger pots (3 gal) or gallon pots and pack them in? Just curious. Any help?

Yes indoors is trickier as you get to play god all that much more. I would go with less plants for sure. It's easier and less maintenance. I'm not sure of your space size. 3 gallon pots with plants which are flipped into flower at 12-18" high are a decent medium size plant to grow.

Yes indoors is trickier as you get to play god all that much more. I would go with less plants for sure. It's easier and less maintenance. I'm not sure of your space size. 3 gallon pots with plants which are flipped into flower at 12-18" high are a decent medium size plant to grow.

Yeah that makes sense bro, I have a 4'x4' grow area and have 2-4 bulb t5s fixtures. Also 4-6 100w spirallies to move around underneath the canopy. Was going to try 8 but think 6 might be better after reading your post. Thx.

Yes that sounds perfect. I used to grow 6 -9 plants in a 4x4 area in 3 gallon pots. Now I have switched to 4 plants in 7 gallon pots. If you fill the space you end up with the same amount of bud anyway, but it's less pots to water, individual needs to worry about, and general shuffling around and arranging.

Back
Top Bottom