24/7 lighting for autoflowers NL start to finish?

marichan

Hi this is my first time growing and wondering if anyone has grown autoflowers using 24/7 light schedule? My plants are 37 days old and I'm thinking if I should switch to 18/6 or 20/4. Any thoughts, suggestions or comments will be appreciated!
Mari
aug31.jpg

Hi- thanks so much for the link, I read through the whole thing, very informative, seems to be a lot of different opinions & variances depending on strains,etc. I guess some of it will be through trial & error.
best regards,
Mari:Namaste:

Hi Mari

I am only on my second season and am still totally new to growing,and that finishes in about a month. And yes there are about a million different ways to grow, I think you just have to find the way that work for you. I think the safest for autos is 18/6. They need loads of light but,they also needs the photo time.

Your plant looks too dry and too hot... you can tell by the edges of the leaves.

Yes the temps got up to 90s a few days & I didn't have AC so the plants did suffer a bit, but now they are doing better since the temps have dropped. Usually the room is about 75-79 during the day. Hopefully it won't get that hot anymore.
best, Mari

Back
Top Bottom