Help!

W1zard

Just got home from work and found power was out. brother hadnt topped up electricity and so as we on a pay to go it shut off (fantastic of him)

ok so standard timing is lights shut off at 3 am , come back on at 9am and go through the day.. looking at the timer it shut off at 5pm and i just turned it back on at 11pm giving it 6 hours dark.

Normally i would have lights on through to 3am and let them sleep for 6 hours again but not sure what i should do. as they have just had 6 hours and as i have some feminized seedlings (3 days old) in there growing with my autos, dont want to be confusing them to much?

so in conclusion, normally would b running a 18/6 cycle, though today after 8 hours of light power went out for 6 . just turned power on again though wat cycle should i run it at for least interference with grow do you think. should i just have today as a freak day and run a 8/6/4/6 getting it back to normal cycle , or would it be best just starting a new days light cycle

As you can imagine im extremely happy about this situation just not sure how to go about embracing it.

Any thoughts, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated?

ok so current help issue is as bellow, ty for looking and any help you may be able to provide

Hiya guys been searching on-line and not 100% sure but was wondering if i can get some opinions as im a complete newb

Whats wrong with my babies :( i think after spending some time searching it could be a nute deficiency and by looking at lots of pics think it may be potassium , any thoughts?

also how do i correct it as am using full nutes, if it is potassium , should i just increase my use of pk boost or bloom fert Pics bellow , and thanks for your help

DSC_016223.JPG

DSC_016321.JPG

DSC_016421.JPG

Also this last pic is of a different plant and im hoping not a different problem. i think it may be the same at just a different stage..... fingers crossed

DSC_016518.JPG

Back
Top Bottom