Vivosun - Have one? I'm ordering

justadadinSTL

So I searched the forums and didn't find anything on the (economical) VIVOSUN
VIVOSUN Hydroponic 400 Watt Grow Light Digital Dimmable Ballast HPS MH System

I found it on Amazon and it has pretty good reviews. IT also comes with two bulbs: VIVOSUN 400w HPS bulb, 400w MH bulb.

I'm wondering, I saw several set that have two bulbs. Why do they come with two different kind? Is one for veg and one better with flower?

Does anyone have experience with this particular brand of light?

613cSLrpimL_SL1000_.jpg

Did you by the vivosun? I did about 18 months ago and wasnt happy. I replaced it right before the one year mark as the ballast went out, I read mixed reviews on it even before I bought it but it was the right price, I learned my lesson. If you have it, its ok, but IMO start shopping better lights and save some $$ I wound up getting the Sun LEC 315's and now have 3 of them.. plus a HTG 400 watt cmh and love all of them.. happy growing

Did you by the vivosun? I did about 18 months ago and wasnt happy. I replaced it right before the one year mark as the ballast went out, I read mixed reviews on it even before I bought it but it was the right price, I learned my lesson. If you have it, its ok, but IMO start shopping better lights and save some $$ I wound up getting the Sun LEC 315's and now have 3 of them.. plus a HTG 400 watt cmh and love all of them.. happy growing
years late i know, But sorry you had problems with the light :( hopefully all the changes we are making will help prevent these issues from happening again .

Back
Top Bottom