Hi - New grower - Which Mars hydro?

Jammin33

Hi guys like the title says i am pretty much a new grower and i have a million ?s but ill ask just one for now if someone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. I want to do a small grow in a 2x4 tent and grow just 2 plants can anyone suggest which mars hydro light to purchase? Will 2 of the old 300 w grow 2 plants decently? Thank you so much.
Jammin33

re: Hi - New grower - Which Marshydro?

:circle-of-love:Hi jammin33,based on your growing space 2'x4',you can use a Reflector 144 mars hydro led grow light -reflector 144 Reflector is with better built-up than Mars 300.:high-five:,you can buy from our offical website,we have coupon code.

Re: Hi - New grower - Which Marshydro?

Hi Sara and thank you for your helpful response. Is the light you showed me capable of growing dense buds? Also i would like to know if you or anyone else reading this threads thinks i would be better off buying 2 of the old 600 watts it seems to me that more powerful light would go to 2 plants this way for the same price 280.00? Do the new reflector series run warmer then the old? Either way i am purchasing mars lights just very up in the air which way to go any help is always appreciated.
Jammin

I would take Sara's advise. The newer lights (Reflector Mars II etc) are better built. If you look a Denise's thread, she has grown a lot of big dense buds with her Reflectors. I run a Mar II 900 myself, but the shape of your grow area would be better suited to the Reflector. Good luck and keep asking questions. There is always more to learn!!! :peace:

Hi supergroomer yes i am leaning towards Saras suggestion. Do you think you can post link to Denises grow i would love to see it. Do you know if heat is an issue withthese lights? Where i live its very hot and humid. This tent will be set up in a closet so i am concerned with heat build up. Thanks
Jammin

Yesyou both have been most helpful. My tent is 4x2 does that make a difference?

Reflector 144 coverage is 2'x4',it can use in your tent.You can send eamil to sales18@lgledsolutions.com ,name the subject as:420magazine+your name on 420+which light you need to buy,we will send you a coupon code,you can buy with the code from our offical website directly.The price on our offical website is cheaper.:high-five:

Hey Sara or supergroomer do you guys knowwhat the average gpw is with the 144x5?

That is very hard to answer. Too many factors. What strain? Hydro or soil? If soil is it high brix? How long veg? How big pots? Humidity. Temp. All this has to do with your GPW. When you have things dialed in. 1+ GPW is very doable. :peace:

I would take Sara's advise. The newer lights (Reflector Mars II etc) are better built. If you look a Denise's thread, she has grown a lot of big dense buds with her Reflectors. I run a Mar II 900 myself, but the shape of your grow area would be better suited to the Reflector. Good luck and keep asking questions. There is always more to learn!!! :peace:

Im going inside in a 5'x9' tent with 8" exhaust/fans/filters. Would two 1000w leds be ok?

May i know what is the light you are using now?:high-five:
Im going inside in a 5'x9' tent with 8" exhaust/fans/filters. Would two 1000w leds be ok?

May i know what is the light you are using now?:high-five:

Im using the sun right now Sara. Ive done a few yard grows only. Im good at it and im going inside in a tent by Oct. I was given a few 600w MH but Im going to go with LED's. Im going to wire and exhaust the room for MH incase I go there. Im learning!! This indoor stuff is complicated compared to outdoors.
Heres this years yard grow.
20160706_071352.jpg
20160706_072559.jpg
20160705_132152.jpg

Great garden. So i just ordered the 144x5 as i mentioned earlier i have a 4x2 tent how many plants max i know its not much would you guys run under it?

Great garden. So i just ordered the 144x5 as i mentioned earlier i have a 4x2 tent how many plants max i know its not much would you guys run under it?

Im not sure. Im setting up a 5x9 tent and plan on running two 1000w LED's and maybe one 600w MH. I think Im going to set it up for both. I still have to perfect my system too.

You can run LED and HPS side by side.:high-five:
Im not sure. Im setting up a 5x9 tent and plan on running two 1000w LED's and maybe one 600w MH. I think Im going to set it up for both. I still have to perfect my system too.

I currently have a Mars hydro 144 reflector in a 4' x 2' tent and couldn't be happier. SmokeSara was the one that recommended the light and plants love it. If ya need some pics to give you an idea let me know and I can post some.

Back
Top Bottom