currently using nanolux 4 x600 hps for flower
4x600 mh for veg

ideas peeps

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: lighting help

atulip
gday looking too replace the lights ?

If you've don't mind a little DIY, the pre-wired timber kits come close to cutting the power bill in half.

PRODUCTS - DIY GROW LIGHT KITS - Timber Grow Lights

Any combination of the cxb3590 kits and aim for 300-350w per 600w replacement. They're pre-wired, just a matter of mounting them to a frame(most use angled aluminum), and plug it up.

Otherwise for led aim for about ~750 PPF per 600w replacement in a commercial fixture. I'd go with DE or CMH over most low efficiency leds though.

cheers atlip
done a little bit of reading on the gravita 1000 de ! but the heat mite be a factor ? hav ya herd of a 600 hps de with duel spec ? im looking for improvement on 1 gram per watt and getting sick of changing from mh too hps ?

If you want to improve grams per watt, the simplest way is just cutting watts. And high efficiency led does that best.

But I'm not too familiar with dual spec or DE HPS specifically. Someone else will have to chime in on that.

Hello Slynon,

My name is Dan and I'm with Timber Grow Lights. We make DIY kits that are designed to be mounted to simple aluminum angle frames and are pre-wired and pre mounted for ease of installation. There is no soldering no assembly required.

The customers who have purchase our kits with the intention of replacing their DE setups have achieved good results with 30-50W of COB per sf or coverage area.

If you have any additional questions about our product, or would like assistance with your installation, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist.

Regards,
Dan

I checked your growing space 4mx2m,is a big growing room.You can buy LED grow lights,it will provide you the specific spectrum which your plants need.You can check on our website: Reflector series

Back
Top Bottom