Marspro II Epistar160 vs Mars 700

2Star Princes

Hello Guys,
Can anyone please tell me if I should buy Mars Hydro II700 or Pro160 ? I'm planing to grow 3 autoflowers (for now) And need a good light for couple of years. I bought platinum 300 and I will be returning that light.
Thank You

Sorry to throw this off but Perfect Sun 500 is it good ? Or better ? I don't know what to buy now I have $400 budget. I bought Platinum but now I don't like and want to return it once I get something new :) 420magazine convinced me to get a better light :)

Sorry to throw this off but Perfect Sun 500 is it good ? Or better ? I don't know what to buy now I have $400 budget. I bought Platinum but now I don't like and want to return it once I get something new :) 420magazine convinced me to get a better light :)
I purchased a perfect sun 500 from Ledref, should be here Friday. I haven't been able to find any grow journals using it, which makes sense since it was released recently. I almost cancelled the order to reorder later but he is selling out of each batch quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars Pro is better than Mars II. Mars Pro
1 The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. MarsII and Reflector install lens which blocks 6-8% of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper.
2 Unlike Mars II or Reflector series, Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively.
3 LED Chips and drivers are upgraded. Mars ProII is better built-up and will last longer.

Back
Top Bottom