Mars Hydro 192 reflector series question

Outlaw81G

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone that is using or has used he 192 would tell me what they feel is the best lighting. Should I stick to the veg light during veg and the flower light during flower or do I turn both on? Please help!
420-magazine-mobile1246047510.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just run with them both on the whole time. But you could just run veg only for veg. You should always run both for flower.

Thank you! Would it be a problem if I just turned em both on all of a sudden since they have been under only veg for about 3 weeks..

I have two of the 192's along with a 600 watt HPS in a 5'x5' gorilla tent. I have had issues with bleaching or "burning" my plants. My advice is to raise the light around 24" above the canopy before flipping the bloom switch. After the get acclimated you can move it back down to 20". I never go lover than that or I get problems with all my current 12 or so flowering strains.

1: During flowering stage. You need to turn both veg and flower switches on. Please note , it is both switches, that means veg switch included.:Namaste:
2: During Veg stage, We recommend you only turn the veg switch on, but if your power is not enough, you can turn both veg and flower switches on.:high-five:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone that is using or has used he 192 would tell me what they feel is the best lighting. Should I stick to the veg light during veg and the flower light during flower or do I turn both on? Please help!
420-magazine-mobile1246047510.jpg

Thank you Sara! I will be turning on both switches on August 26 when I transplant and begin my flowering stage. I went ahead and purchased a second 192 light just in case I need it in my 2 x 4 tent. If not, I will be putting the second light in another tent to start some auto flowers...

Would the Mars Reflector 192 be too much for a 48x24x60 tent? Would you suggest the 144 or would the 192 be a significant upgrade? Thanks so much.

A 192 is best in a 3x3.

The 144 will give you a little better footprint.

Two 96's long ways would work best for the 48" and would give you a flowering core of 18x48

I like a lot of light and I would run three 96' sideways. That would rock every inch of it.

If it was me I would go with the two 96's that way if one craps out you still have one going and by the time flowering hits you will know if you want to add one more of them.

I run three 144's in my 4x4 2 going one way and one the other and they work great.

I never even considered running two 96's to cover a wider area. Price difference for two 96's versus one 144 is only $93 so that may be worth it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom