First time grower - Which LED do you recommend?

equiter

Hello, im a newby when it comes to growing cannabis.

Im thinking about buying homebox tent, and inside i need some quality led lights. Wich lights do you recommend me to buy for growing most cannabis inndor?

I can use up to 1900$ on led lights.

Regards.

$1,900!? Yeow. You should be able to find a few...

I just set up my new Mars Hydro II 900 today. They seem to be popular and now that it's unpacked and on I can see why. Solid build. About $500 Canadian, great value.

What you can afford really depends on your space, though. One Homebox? If you're growing in their 4x4 tent I think the Mars II 1200 or something of similar power is the general recommendation. Roughly 500 watts of actual power draw.

Maybe some of the more experienced growers can be of more help with more info about your setup. I'm a commercial photographer so I know a bit about lights, but there are some master growers around these parts. I've only been at this for about 9 months now. Hope I was of help.

I currently am using budmaster LED ( a 420 magazine sponsor) and they are incredible lights. Ive also used Advanced LED XTE 300's and had a great experience with them!

You can check out our New model:Mars Pro II Epistar320 and Mars Pro II Cree256:
mars hydro led grow light-Epistar 320S
mars hydro led grow light-CREE256S
We are a self-sustaining company so the research, design, development, production and testing are performed by our own teams of experts, who contribute to our extraordinary products.:high-five:
H45IO_Z9Q22_6_0E_SZZ1.png

88I_VJ7O_8ZJE_C_Z98_Z_5.png

Equiter,

I think you just made every LED sponsor jizz in their pants with your question, but are you getting a 4x4, or something larger, or smaller, because that'll effect the overall choice? Just remember to do your research, look at the PAR, and spectrum, and good luck.

Ill throw in my opinion. If you are dead set on doing an LED setup, look at a passive pin heatsink setup with CXB3590 (I know cree is coming out with a new one but i dont know if it is available now). The reason I say this is now with my 450W cx3590 setup using pin type heatsinks I have the opposite of a heat problem, if temps outside the temp are 76, inside the tent at canopy I see 77 degrees.

Now my drivers are remote as I used 16 gauge solid core copper wire and voltage drop is a non issue.
The setup cost will depend on how large of a tent you are running.

Im going to buy this tent, Kinggreen Growtent 150x150x200cm | growland .
What do you mean with setup, how many lights should i place inside this tent?

You're looking at a 5ftx5ftx7ft grow tent, so you'll need something thats the equivalent of a 1000w. I take this is going to be a one stop shop for your grow, so you'll need a LED that can do it all. The MARs one looks good, Kind K5 (not a vendor) is another good one, Black Diamond Perfect Sun(vendor here) has a 100w equivalant that looks good. It only covers 4x4, but at 900, you can get 2, and make up for that lost space. And the Spider 810w, whose also a vendor here, is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom