How many Watts for flowering stage inside this tent?150x150x200cm

900W from wall would be very good.

But you wont get a good coverage with one panel.
To big hotspot in the middle and intensity goes down fast 1´ beside the light.
I work with several 185W panels.

You also have to look what weight your tent can handle LED are much heavier than HPS.
I had to support my tent with 4 panels , filter, fan ect.

From my understanding 50w per sq foot is optimal, 150 x150 is 25 sq foot 25 x 50 is 1250, so 1250w lights is for best results, I could be wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420

Better use 2pcs 400w lights, for more even illumination and cool operation.
IMG_406510.JPG

IMG_40549.JPG

Hello, i thinking about buying this tent you can se under this line.
Kinggreen Growtent 150x150x200cm | growland

How many watts should the light have inside?
I have doing some research and i found out that i can have a 900w led light inside the tent,what do you think,
is this correct?

Regards.

I don't think for that tent, a single 900w light would be your best purchase.

It would be much better to get 4x smaller wattage lights, like getting 4x 250w lights... This will give you a much more even coverage inside your tent. If you get 1x 900w light, chances are that it will create a hot spot in the center of your tent being almost too intense, and then the outer 1' edges of your tent will get virtually no light.

I can't answer your question about wattage, as its the wrong way to pick a LED grow light...

Ask the LED manufacture for a 4'x4 grid with PPFD or PAR measurements on it, this is the only way to accurately choose a grow light. Also don't believe the manufacture's specs saying this light is good for a growing area X by Y... as in almost all circumstances I have found manufactures recommendations to be inaccurate.

Get a 4'x4' PAR/PPFD grid...

Look at the numbers...

for flowering you should see a PAR reading (PPFD) of between 500-1000. You want to see at least 500 across the entire 4'x4' grid.

What you will notice is that with most grow lights, they are very intense in the center square foot, but outside of the center 2'x2' area, most LED grow lights intensity drops off quickly...

this is why its better to get multiple smaller wattage lights, then 1 big one... but what model, wattage, and brand all depends on the PPFD they put out, which will tell you exactly how to hang your lights for best coverage.

Back
Top Bottom