Mars 2 or reflector for small square tent?

Weavel

Hello, new to the forum and growing. Last year i got a small 32 inch by 32 in tent and a mars hydro 300 light. Been getting some decent results. Recently she increased my allowance so now I have a couple of hundred extra to buy a new light.

Would the mars 2 400, or the mars reflector 96 be better? in a square tent.

They both would work well in there. I own both kinds. I would go with the reflector myself. I don't like the glass on the 400 and I think you get better penetration with the reflector.

Thanks I will look at the reflector a lot closer,

Will put up picture of what i am doing now once i figure out how to with this forum, my 4th grow, first grow i killed em with kindness and drowned 4 out of 5, second grow I got 40 grams dry, 3rd grow 52 grams dry,

If it's a square tent,you can go with Mars II 400,coverage is square. mars hydro led grow light-mars II 400 :high-five:
Hello, new to the forum and growing. Last year i got a small 32 inch by 32 in tent and a mars hydro 300 light. Been getting some decent results. Recently she increased my allowance so now I have a couple of hundred extra to buy a new light.

Would the mars 2 400, or the mars reflector 96 be better? in a square tent.

So the mars 2 400 would be better in a square tent I take it. below is my current grow,, I harvest 2 or 3 plants a month right now. 2 older plants with 2 weeks left till harvest, and 3 with 6 weeks left.
22427.jpg

:goodjob:Yeah,Mars II series is good for square tent.:high-five:
So the mars 2 400 would be better in a square tent I take it. below is my current grow,, I harvest 2 or 3 plants a month right now. 2 older plants with 2 weeks left till harvest, and 3 with 6 weeks left.
22427.jpg

Ok finished my research on a couple of other lights and decided on the Mars II 400,, thanks SmokeSara, Just placed my order on your website.

It's my pleasure.:high-five:
Ok finished my research on a couple of other lights and decided on the Mars II 400,, thanks SmokeSara, Just placed my order on your website.

Back
Top Bottom