Budget alternatives

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

Check out 420 Magazine's sponsors, there are some very good companies and LED products.

For more help, what is your budget?

What size grow area are you looking to fill?

Do you have a light now, and if you do, will you be using it as well?

What style of growing do you do? tall bushy plants, scrog, sea of green?

If you give more info about your goal, more will be a be able to help you reach it.

Ive used both budmaster and advanced LED, very good panels but not quite "budget" and more on the premium end. Timber makes some really quality panels with top notch parts, and very good priced for what you get. I haven't used them but based on their technology I have confidence in their quality. Mars Hydro is a popular choice here at 420 and definitely more on the economy end of LED, I've used their Mars II and reflector panels and they are ok, definitely more on the economy side than premium but if that meets your needs, then it will do fine. From what I can tell, Amare makes nice panels too, but I don't know enough about them to really say for sure.

Lots of good sponsors here.

For a small grow in a small area you will find it hard to beat this light for the price. If you do a lot of topping and training you could grow two plants in a scrog under this light. Or one plant if you dont want to cut on your plant while growing.

71cPrEPo9rL_SL1500_.jpg

:thanks:He can also check out on our official website:
LED Grow Lights
For a small grow in a small area you will find it hard to beat this light for the price. If you do a lot of topping and training you could grow two plants in a scrog under this light. Or one plant if you dont want to cut on your plant while growing.

71cPrEPo9rL_SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom