Where is light more needed - In veg or flowering stage?

marijunal

hi mates i wish to establish 2 grow groom one for veg stage for 4 plant. other is same 4 plant for grow room.
and i wish too all of 8 plant per 600w but it looks hard because it looks 80amper and its looks too much for electric fuse. i should less light but where from should i sacrificate in veg room or flowering room?

High marijunal. I don't quite
understand your question fully but I think u would require more light in bloom than veg.
Most folks run a 400w MH for veg and flower with a 600w hps.
Since plants double in size during flower stretch you want your bloom lights to be higher wattage than veg. Hope this helps. Cheers!

High marijunal. I don't quite
understand your question fully but I think u would require more light in bloom than veg.
Most folks run a 400w MH for veg and flower with a 600w hps.
Since plants double in size during flower stretch you want your bloom lights to be higher wattage than veg. Hope this helps. Cheers!

thank u for ur answer. ok i will use less light in veg stage

Veg is really easy. You can veg 4 good sized plants under 2-4 23 watt 6500k CFL bulbs, super lush and all. Bloom seems to be way more light dependant.

what if i do with 5X600w hps in veg stage is it time waste or maybe plant will be bigger?

In my opinion you do not need 5x600 watts HPS to veg 4 plants. That seems like overkill. If I were you I would cut WAY WAY back on the veg lighting if you are throwing an electrical breaker. I am not a veteran grower like some of these other guys, they may know better than me.

In my opinion you do not need 5x600 watts HPS to veg 4 plants. That seems like overkill. If I were you I would cut WAY WAY back on the veg lighting if you are throwing an electrical breaker. I am not a veteran grower like some of these other guys, they may know better than me.

anyway thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom