Purple Reign Ballasts

halpasumnor

Hello everybody. Getting ready to get my tent set up this weekend to switch my main room to a flowering room. I have 3 Mars-Hydro Reflector 144's and a 400W HPS batwing in my main room now. I have a large footprint air cooled hood that I use to use with my 1000W bulbs. So I would like to move one reflector and the 400W HID into my tent which is 4x4 and let my autos finish in the tent with my clones I just took and some new upcoming feminised seeds. I would like to put my air-cooled hood back in the middle of my 2 other reflectors of my main room however all I have is the 1000W ballast. Really looking at this Purple reign ballasts because I could use one with my hood and I would have the flexibility of 400, 600, or 1000 W. So has anyone used them? Heat in the summer in the flower room has been an issue in the past but with cooler temps coming I do think I will be able to get up to the Full 1000W eventually. Right now I can keep my temps at a steady 79 with the current setup but do use a portable AC. I was contemplating getting a 600W ballast to use now but if these Purple Reigns are the way to go I just might do that.

Back
Top Bottom