Anyone have experience with Budmaster's new HPS lights?

Canobud

Looking to significantly improve my lighting and have an itchy finger hovering over the 'buy' button of the Budmaster HPS-9. Previously I was thinking about the COB-X 9 but the new HPS allegedly penetrates the canopy better which sounds like a win to me. Footprint is just under 4'x4', which seems lean for the price but I'm hoping the technology makes up for it, yield-wise. Anyone have experience with the HPS line?

Budmaster II UK HPS-9 LED Grow Light - budmasterled.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking to significantly improve my lighting and have an itchy finger hovering over the 'buy' button of the Budmaster HPS-9. Previously I was thinking about the COB-X 9 but the new HPS allegedly penetrates the canopy better which sounds like a win to me. Footprint is just under 4'x4', which seems lean for the price but I'm hoping the technology makes up for it, yield-wise. Anyone have experience with the HPS line?

Budmaster II UK HPS-9 LED Grow Light - budmasterled.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't used the HPS ones yet, but have used the GODs and the older COB's and they both are amazing LED lights... I'm really curious about the HPS ones too. Knowing how budmaster does a ton of innovation in their products, I can only imagine how they probably are amazing... haven't used them yet though. I think they just came out like a couple months ago.

Depends on your goals?

The HPS will not work ANYWHERE in EVERY situation and neither will the LED.

What is your 4x4 grow room exactly... tent? closet? warehouse?

Depends on your goals?

The grow room itself is larger, 12x16. Its windowless. I'm dedicating a corner of it for growing. I only quoted Budmaster's coverage footprint is just under 4x4, which for the money I had hoped would provide a bigger coverage area.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Depends on your goals?

He is referring to an LED panel called Budmaster HPS.. but its led :) confusing right?

Back
Top Bottom