Marshydro 2 900

big tasty

Hi everyone , sitten here and a can't decide if a should buy the marshydro 2 900 ????? Is it worth the cash ? Will my yield drop ? Any help would be appreciated !!! Cause am doing now or never lol

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

High Big Tasty. You ask a good question but left out details.
What size area are you trying to light? What lights are you currently using?
This way we can help you make a informed decision.
I own 2 mars panels btw. 1200 II and 700 II.
Peace

High Big Tasty. You ask a good question but left out details.
What size area are you trying to light? What lights are you currently using?
This way we can help you make a informed decision.
I own 2 mars panels btw. 1200 II and 700 II.
Peace
Hi stage using two 400 hps , 4 + 4 space , using grow 4 or 6 . Thanks for the help

I have a mars 900 in a 3x3 tent. With 3-4 plants I get 3-4oz per plant. I just added 4 old style mars 300s and am using them for side lighting. Hoping this will increase yield by at least 50%. Hope this helps. :peace:
Thanks pal

Looking at the Mars 2 1600 ,,, 525 on Amazon the now mmmmmmmmm what a decision,,,,,,

Big T,
For a 4x4 the 2 HID 400w lights you have give you 50w per sq ft which is very good.
If you want comparable yields to HID getting a single Mars 900 wont cut it.
I would recommend 2 medium sized lights over a single large one.
Using HID and LED gives great results.
Maybe a 900 II and a 400w HID with Hortilux?

Looking at the Mars 2 1600 ,,, 525 on Amazon the now mmmmmmmmm what a decision,,,,,,

Thanks for you help stage , but think am just going to go with two new 400w eye hortilux bulbs and maybe add a smaller marshydro cause a really don't want to lose to much weight

You can check out our Mars Pro II Epsitar series.:Namaste:
Hi everyone , sitten here and a can't decide if a should buy the marshydro 2 900 ????? Is it worth the cash ? Will my yield drop ? Any help would be appreciated !!! Cause am doing now or never lol

I run 2 * mars 2 900 over 4*6 with 2 400hps the hps are set on opposite sides and come on alternate times for 4hrs ea. I use to run 2*600hps and got yields around 2lb. but had heat issues had to use superbud to stop stretching. I now get yields of 1.5 lbs fewer heat issues and the heads are more resinous. I run the hps to generate heat and to help the heads to become denser.

Back
Top Bottom