Pro Grow closet all in one

i like the speaker one but for the money i could make one or two...

for 3grand you could have a WAYYYYY nicer setup.

just use some DIY innovation OR simply get a nice tent, nice lights and call it a day for 1/8th the price

for only 140 i got 96cubic ft, thats with a metal frame and mylar walls.

$3K? Wow, how much bud does it come with? (Joking.)

But... Wow. You ought to be able to build something for less than that which included framing, drywall, priming, painting, vapor-barrier/insulation, lights, media, pumps, timers, meters, clones/seeds, and still have enough left over for the electric bill for a few months.

If it's worth it to you to spend $3,000 then it should be worth it to you to instead spend some time reading in the forums. Read a lot, spend a little. Your results will be much better.

Hey,

I have the supercloset trinity system... Ok, so its great because it gives you almost everything you need. but you will find through the learning process of how to make it better. I HIGHLY recommend buying led lights thought for a closet grow. All the threads I read before I bought mine said that the big problem was heat control a closet, and I SO BELIEVE it.. I have LED's and after some tweeking with the timers and fans etc I have a steady temp and a steady humidity.

I love the closets, but could do much much much better with the money building my own! I wish I had the knowledge now that I did before my first grow. DO YOUR RESEARCH before you spend that big cash.

Vert , if i had 3 grand laying around , I would seriously build like 6 or 7 grow setups before i would think TWICE about buying that ugly ass tent !!!!!!!!! Dude take $1,500 for a setup , and build yourself , then I would thake the other $1,500 and keep for your bills / soil or hydro nutes / PH testers / RO Humidity testers , and some bad ass seeds =]

yea 3 racks is alot to spend but if its backed with a warranty go for it. That way by you being a newbie you can make your process of elimination smaller if a problem occurs. I notice alot of issues with the grows in the forums being adjustments made to the DIY box during the grow as newbie you should place your focus towards the grow. Thats what I'm doing I am focusing on the grow.

I had awesome success with their BubbleFlow bucket system but I live here in the Bay Area and things are different. If you live in a more hostile place steel pays dividends. A tent looks like a tent but if you can do it do it. I turned my friend onto a SuperCloset Deluxe and he is having fun with it.

Damn...pay me 4000$ and I will get you a hell of a better set up....wow!!!

If you got the money to blow like that, by all means do it...but for 4000$ you could set up an entire room, customized to your needs, with better lighting, better vents, all your nutrients and more....

So far on my first grow, I have spent about 1500$ and have a 2.5x5' grow tent that is only about 1 foot shorter in width...I am running 2 HID lights, one 400wMH and one 600WHPS, I have 2 carbon scrubbers, a 400cfm fan, full earthjuice nutrient line, all grow materials, (Im doing soil) and everything else that is needed...and I spent 1/3 of the price of the 4,000$ setup and have somthing that is similar if not better. With the additional $2500 left over I could set up 2 more tents exactly the same for that price and have a continuous cycle going and produce far more than that expensive all in one unit could produce...

I would seriously suggest that you spend some time reading this site, others like it, watching DIY youtube videos and build your own....you will be able to spend less, customize it more and I think overall be happier about your accomplishment....Ive seen those hydroponic systems built on craigslist for under 100$ worth of materials...you could use an old armoir or dresser and gut it, or even a grow tent, under $250, U could get a 600w dimmable ballast bulb and fixture new for around 450$, fan and scrubber for 300$, nutrients prob around 200$, ph meter/tds meter 100$, and right there you have a better setup for 1/3 of the price.....

I love how the advertisement says this cabinet will yield 40lbs of dried plant material a year.....is that including leaves, stalks, roots???? LMAO...

I also love how it says in its flowering chamber you could flower 44, 5 foot plants...yea right....in a 2foot by 4 foot area...BS especially when I only count 16 plant areas in the flower chamber.....

I definitely would not buy this....spend your money wisely and spend some time researching and shopping around, you will be much happier in the end...

Anyone have a update on the "choice grow box". So may of them online to chose from

I don't have the time at this stage in life to DIY Kids wife. Dog. House work etcc

I built a medium sized cabinet for about 120 and invested about 500 in lights + fans + humidifiers.. all together a fraction the price and hoping to pull 2 oz + per month off this set up

20161203_181636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom