Thread: AgroMax 600w Hybrid. Thoughts?

AgroMax 600w Hybrid. Thoughts?

I was looking at this bulb, and I can't find anything about it (review wise anyway).

High Tech Garden Supply

The AgroMax HYBRID Mixed Arc Tube lamp incorporates BOTH a High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide in the SAME BULB! The AgroMax HYBRID bulb uses a high output 300 watt HPS arc tube with a spectrally enhanced 6500K "DAYLIGHT SUPER BLUE" 300 watt MH arc tube which combine to create the BEST SPECTRUM for plant growth
    Does anyone have any thoughts on it?

For a small grow with a dimmable ballast, would this bulb be worth it?

Blog Entries

Re: AgroMax 600w Hybrid. Thoughts?

I think you would be better off with a a 600W HPS and buy a conversion bulb. Id rather have 600w of MH and then 600W of HPS..not 300 of each. but thats me

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

I'll bet that thing gets hot.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

420 Member
    Blog Entries

I have done it in a 400 watt Dual arc and the results are better then 430 SHPS or a 400 watt veg. You can veg and flower just set time difference. It also produces natural fall colors in the leafs and will do this after 3 weeks. check out my link below you will see what it can do . G-13 BUDS under Full Spectrum HID
    I went to a 600watt dual arc because it is double the lumen's then 400 with just a little increase in temp 1-2c add co2 and you will see more performance