What does advanced nutes bud candy do

sanjose

what does it make your bud taste and smell lke i just bought it and i am just curious the outcome i will get so if you have used it before nd no what it taste like and smells like let me know thanx

408 grower:peacetwo:

what does it make your bud taste and smell lke i just bought it and i am just curious the outcome i will get so if you have used it before nd no what it taste like and smells like let me know thanx

First of all, here's what you need to know about Bud Candy:

Amino acids are crucial building blocks for proteins that fuel metabolic processes and physical structure in your flowering plants. Few hydroponics formulas contain amino acids, but almost all the ones that have aminos provide them in a form called "D-Aminos."

Although these aminos are cheaper to source and manufacture, they unfortunately are not very helpful to your plants.

On the other hand, the L-form of amino acids is totally biologically available for rapid uptake and formation of proteins that rapidly increase your crop health and yield.

As with molasses and other ingredients in hydroponics formulas, it matters a lot what forms and manufacturing processes are used.

Sweeter flowers are yours when you boost your crop's taste, potency and aroma by furnishing anthocyanins, isoflavonoids, polyphenols, isoterpenes and tannins found in cranberry and grape extracts.

Growers using these compounds report that a sudden bouquet of pleasant scent arises from their flowers within moments of the compounds being fed to plants in water.

And after harvest, you and your friends will enjoy the extra-sweet aroma and taste that your flowers provide, and there'll be more flowers to enjoy too.

Another technique for upgrading the aroma, taste and value of your crop is to feed vitamins to your plants.

For example, Vitamin C stimulates photosynthesis and cell replication while also protecting your plants from negative effects of intense light and heat.

To go along with Vitamin C, studies show that feeding your plants B vitamins provides many flower-boosting benefits while also protecting crops from stress.

So how can you get this extensive menu of crop-boosting compounds you've just found out about? Fortunately, Advanced Nutrients scientists have successfully managed the complex task of sourcing, processing, and combining all these aminos, carbs, and vitamins so Bud Candy delivers bigger, sweeter buds to you right away.

Best of all, you're getting two products in one because Bud Candy gives you everything in Sweet Leaf and CarboLoad, but it also gives you a lot more in an easy to use formula.

Whether your plants are in bloom phase right now, or you're preparing for bloom phase, this is the time to procure 100% organic Bud Candy and get cotton candy taste, fatter buds, and stronger plants.

I love Bud Candy.

The cotton candy taste was tricky to get used to at work, but people love it. And I now think it's a MUST in my grow schedule.

Bud Candy is a:

Bloom Booster
Taste/Aroma Enhancer
Plant Protector

It really does make your bud taste like candy. How clever, right? It's not for everyone, but the buds seem to be bigger ever since I started using it too.

Cotton candy-ish, sometimes a little like sweet hard candy. It depends on the chemicals in the plant what happens in the end. It's a big chemistry experiment, you know...

Sanjose -

Just checking in to see if the Bud Candy worked out for you? Always love to hear what other growers experience.

Back
Top Bottom