Final flush

regulator

Hey I just bought this final flush blueberry scent from grotek but I'm confused on how it works and how to use it correctly. If anyone out the has used it an could give me some feed back that'd be great an what are the pros an cons of using an not using a final flush?

Hey I just bought this final flush blueberry scent from grotek but I'm confused on how it works and how to use it correctly. If anyone out the has used it an could give me some feed back that'd be great an what are the pros an cons of using an not using a final flush?

Hey - good question.

I like flushing at the end of a grow, especially when I've used a lot of nutes. It helps to flush away anything that's still hanging out in the plants and it allows your grow to taste better.

If you use a flavored flush, that will add a taste to the plants, not my favorite thing to do. I like the natural taste of the plants.

Cons are that you need to actually buy the product, since you can also use water to flush your plants. Pretty easy. Just flush with water in the last two weeks of your grow.

I use Final Phase from Advanced Nutrients, and that works well too. I don't use it all the time since I like to cut back on costs when I can. But in terms of effectiveness, it certainly does the trick when you want your grow to finish clean...

Back
Top Bottom