8 week feeding schedule for a -10 week flower advanced nutrients

MysticMars88

Hello 420,

I am growing purple kush a 8-10 week flower. 9-10 weeks for full purple. I'm using advances nutes and boosters. I'm going to do a 9 week flower with this Purp kush. Was wondering if I should add a week to big bud or to overdrive. Big bud requires 3 weeks then use overdrive for 2 weeks then flush. I just found out my plant is a 8-10 flower and if i knew that 2 weeks ago I would have used bud blood for 2 weeks then hop on the big bud. Just want my Plants to get the fullest amount of nutrients before they flush. I've also never flowered passed 8 weeks.

Thanks

Hello 420,

I am growing purple kush a 8-10 week flower. 9-10 weeks for full purple. I'm using advances nutes and boosters. I'm going to do a 9 week flower with this Purp kush. Was wondering if I should add a week to big bud or to overdrive. Big bud requires 3 weeks then use overdrive for 2 weeks then flush. I just found out my plant is a 8-10 flower and if i knew that 2 weeks ago I would have used bud blood for 2 weeks then hop on the big bud. Just want my Plants to get the fullest amount of nutrients before they flush. I've also never flowered passed 8 weeks.

Thanks

I love using Big Bud to ramp things up.

Yes, keep adding it for every week longer you go with your MMJ grow!

Yep the correct answer is to add extra weeks of Big Bud to fill out your schedule.

The reason you'd do that rather than the Overdrive is that Overdrive essentially delays complete ripening by a few days, which allows you to keep putting more weight and mass into your buds. So it's something you want to use just at the end and just for the time recommended because it has a narrow window of being effective.

Back
Top Bottom