Emerald Triangle's Humboldt County's Own - Crystal Burst

Kush Killer

curious if any of you out there have tried or use this product? its a newer addition to their line up and seeing as how i love the ssu and gravity and bushmaster im quite curious on this cyrstal burst its a 0-16-16 any input is greatly appreaciated:thanks:

just ordered some for the next grow.. ill be sure to give a review for everyone since it appears no one else has used/tried this

Hey Kush, i use Humboldt nutes ,haven't seen that one yet. Is it a bloom booster? I just tryed one they call Equelibrium, waiting to see what happens

yea its a bloom booster/ suppose to help with resin production, any how yea i have their complete line up, i have and have used the equlibrium, i have no complaints.

Old post I know but I want to stop the confusion that a lot of people have. Crystal burst, gravity, snow storm, purple maxx, bushmaster are made by "humboldt county's own" equilibrium is made by "humboldt nutrients"..... No relation. I have used all of both company's products and their stuff works. Only complaint with "humboldt nutrients" is high salt content but great stuff. As for "humboldt county's own" use sparingly, very effective product but runs SUPER hot.

Back
Top Bottom