What Is The Best Portable Microscope To Check For Bugs & Plant Issues?

Those are some nice microscopes. Good price too.

I can offer this microscope:

microscope_digital.jpg

Pixel is better on what you have here, however magnification is better on the one we can offer. Although the magnification really varies on brand, to be honest.

Description:

The 1.3 Mega-Pixel USB LED Digital Microscope is great for identifying pests and diseases on your plants so you can quickly and accurately resolve the problem. This microscope has 10x and 300x magnifications and can also be used to identify individual plant species. Take videos or photos (depending on operating system) with the 1.3 Mega-Pixel camera to catalog and track progress and species. This microscope plugs into your computer using a USB connection and uses 6 LED lights for maximum clarity.

Let me know if you'd want to try this one out!

If you have to choose between those two (two you listed above), I'd definitely go for the second one, it looks badass.

@420... I think Vapedogg bought one of those brand, but I don't know what model. The photo's he posted were amazing in his last journal, I think he may have posted the model number that he bought but I can't remember for sure.. :)

I would love to get a nice USB microscope :) But will have to go on my future purchase list :)

If ya need someone to shoot some close ups for promotion I would be interested... I have thrips on my current grow that would look crazy under magnification, plus some trichomed out buds to capture the photo quality. If your interested in sending one out to trade for some photo's I would be interested :) I don't have a lot of money right now so figured I would offer a barter type of exchange :)

Very nice prices on all of those microscopes. I have one of the old Intel USB scopes but the quality of the image is very poor.

This is a awesome microscope!A friend of mine has this jewel and swears by it.Its such a great investment if your serious about what you do.Your only as good as the tools you use.I use a little 60x and without cutting the fruit off to examine it its so hard to keep steady enough to get a good look.Real frustrating sometimes!All the more reason to invest in the 1.3 mega-pixel USB LED DIGITAL MICROSCOPE!:thumb:P.S thanks for making such quality "TOOLS OF THE TRADE " available.

Is there a digital microscope that works with an ipad / iphone

Have read somewhere that there is a digital microscope 800x or so that works with an iPad or iPhone...

Anybody know about this ? I know Dino Lite has been developing this I'm told but nothing yet-
Thanks

I've seen manual scopes that work for iPhones.

I sell one 800x that works on PC & Mac, I'll have to find out if it is possible for iPad's as well

Thanks Bones

From Dina lite today

Good day.
Thank you very much for your email.
We are sorry that at this moment, Dino-Lite is not able to connect to the mobile device like iphone or ipad. As most mobile hardware doesn't equip with the right or appropriate configuration for driving the USB camera device in this stage.

Thank you again

Have a nice day

Vivian Chang
AnMo Electronics Corp.
Email: vivian@anmo.com.tw
www.dino-lite.com ; www.anmo.com.tw
Dino-Lite -- Redefine the

Back
Top Bottom