HESI Nutrients

Fuzzy Duck

Just wondering if any body use's Hesi nutrients... to which i have not spotted any recent journals using this particular product !

I looked at thier nutrient feeding chart but that just states X ml per litre of water & No EC info what so ever ?

I was looking to use these nutrients in a hempy bucket grow with hydroton pebbles.

Hi Fuzzy Duck.
I've used them with great succes :)
I only use them in veg now tho. As I've running with hard water formulated nutrients for flowering.
But I'd go with Hesi any day mate ;)

Cheers for the reply JuicySoil :thumb:

Funny enough i live in hard water area myself is their any reason why you use different nutrients in flowering suited for hard water over the HESI ntrients ?

Just came across this, I'm using hesi and its my first grow but I just feel they need to be used with additives from other ranges in order to be used to get the most out of plants,
Again though this is my first grow so its all just speculation on my part.

Some pic's of girls feed with Hesi.

Hesi hydro nutrients with perlite vermculite mix.
PICT000461.JPG

Hesi soil nutrients.
PICT000155.JPG

Went along with standard Hesi nutrient guide & backed up with Hesi P/K in flowering.

P/K spiked Ec levels up to 2.2 & had a little nutrient burn on the perlite/verm plant didn't seem to bother the soil girls.

That's a very nice plant!
How are your pH levels? Its probably one of my additives like silicon but I get huge PH fluctuations

The Hempy bucket with perlite/vermculite, well that got fresh nutrients every 2 days in till i got about 25% run off & that always balanced out around PH 5.8

The soil plant that was grown in biobizz all mix compost which i believe is PH 6.8 or 6.9 as for the Hesi soil nutrients they claim that they are self buffering but i never checked the PH of them to be honest !

Back
Top Bottom