Long life lamps and drivers
*60,000 hour 10 year warranty
Highest lumens per watt of any induction lamp manufactured
Single lamp for vegetative through flowering stages
Low operating temperatures require no added ventilation
Fewer plant diseases related to higher temperature lamps
Fully assembled, tested & wired to plug in to a standard 120 volt outlet
30 day return policy less shipping and handling

I've not seen very many grows conducted under an induction lighting systems & if so they are rare & few between...

How ever i will link one journal of grower i know of who use's such a light - Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal :thumb:

induction-lamp-inda-grow1.jpg

Saves up to 70% in electrical loads
Emits 95% PAR usable light
Excellent canopy penetration
Faster rooting of clones and seedlings
Long life lamps and drivers
*60,000 hour 10 year warranty
Highest lumens per watt of any induction lamp manufactured
Single lamp for vegetative through flowering stages
Low operating temperatures require no added ventilation
Fewer plant diseases related to higher temperature lamps
Fully assembled, tested & wired to plug in to a standard 120 volt outlet
30 day return policy less shipping and handling

Inda Gro Induction Lamp 420w Pro Par

Go look at my side by side grow....................and decide for yourself about these fantastic claims! I coulda bought 4- 1k hps setups for the price of this light. My record weight is 12.5 ounces under this light.......15 plants.

...fuk...

Send it back if you can.......I tried to send mine back but mfgr..........so proud of the product would only give me like half my money back...LOL, that light.......defamed and ungloriously now resides next to a bank of t-5s..........a suitable veg light.....but you coulget
Get a shitload of big t-5's for what is spent on this "fad"! I'm a professional and don't have time to mess with lights that don't perform...at least as advertised.....

...20% restocking fee...I bought three of the fukers...

...these lights feature some funky new bulb but I am not thinking it will be a significant improvement at this point...

...the thing is I can't run HPS in my situation and the only option would seem to be LEDS...

...these Argo Max lights feature some funky new bulb but I am not thinking it will be a significant improvement at this point...

...the thing is I can't run HPS in my situation and the only option would seem to be LEDS...

...I will be showing this to a guy selling Inda Gro lights locally...he is blowing lots of smoke...

...these Argo Max lights feature some funky new bulb but I am not thinking it will be a significant improvement at this point...

...the thing is I can't run HPS in my situation and the only option would seem to be LEDS..

...I will be showing this to a guy selling Inda Gro lights locally...he is blowing lots of smoke...

Talk to me hapo....why aren't hps an option? Maybe we can work through the issues.....pm me if you like.........I don't work the forums much anymore.........But I solve problems like this all the time........peace

Back
Top Bottom