Doggett & Simpson - Step 3 Flowering

WildRosebud

Using full recommended strength During light flip day 12/12 and introducing D&S 3 encouraged pistil growth after the first 12 hour dark phase. Growth continues to stay healthy solid and green. After 2 weeks bud production went full swing. Clones have huge root mass and have taken over the pots. The clones require a feeding of half a gallon per day I will safely assume the plants have come to rely on the nutes for every feed since there is barely any soil left. Week 3 flower and tric production went full swing and good aromatic terpines. One clone showed hermi traits early was flushed and harvested , bud tastes pretty clean. Have 3-4 weeks to go for other clones will resume feeding full strength for one more week. After that it will be a long flush allowing the plants to use up its stored nutes. Will give feedback as to how quickly the plants start deterioration when that phase is in full swing , cheers all!

Re: Doggett and Simpson step 3 Flowering

You can use same strength you used last with step 2 for start on step 3 if your plants were reacting positively to step 2 at that dosage :) Namaste friend!

:Namaste:

All the plants responded great to the switch from Step 2 to Step 3. When I switched I went from 2 to 3 I did just go full strength with Step 3. The plants LOVED it. I can't wait for the lights to turn on so I can see them today!

Their Customer Service is incredible. A couple weeks ago I had some spare time on a Sunday so I thought I would send them an email and say thanks with a pic. An hour later I was getting emails from both Scott and John thanking ME! They're a great company with great fertilizers. I never really expected to hear back from them let alone on a Sunday afternoon.

If you check out my new signature I have a grow journal going... The plants, I mean bushes, are just blowing me away. I'm one week into flowering and one of them is almost 3 feet wide now.

All the plants responded great to the switch from Step 2 to Step 3. When I switched I went from 2 to 3 I did just go full strength with Step 3. The plants LOVED it. I can't wait for the lights to turn on so I can see them today!

Their Customer Service is incredible. A couple weeks ago I had some spare time on a Sunday so I thought I would send them an email and say thanks with a pic. An hour later I was getting emails from both Scott and John thanking ME! They're a great company with great fertilizers. I never really expected to hear back from them let alone on a Sunday afternoon.

If you check out my new signature I have a grow journal going... The plants, I mean bushes, are just blowing me away. I'm one week into flowering and one of them is almost 3 feet wide now.

Would you mind sharing the email I would like to thank them as well! :high-five: also going to sub your new journal :)

An example of day 20'ish flower
IMAG4226.jpg

Would you mind sharing the email I would like to thank them as well! :high-five: also going to sub your new journal :)

Sure, not a problem... It's the one I found in their growers gallery on their website. info@doggettsimpson.com

Those flowers sure do look nice! :goodjob:

Hey guys - we're a small company and we do what we do because we love it. Corresponding with growers like you is our idea of fun.

Hey guys - we're a small company and we do what we do because we love it. Corresponding with growers like you is our idea of fun.

Thanks , I feel flattered by all your posts in regards to my feedback! :thanks:

NP! Plants are being flushed now , some leaves turning yellow some rust spots (Got lil close to lights) but the buds are beefy and almost ready to harvest :) The hairs on this strain seem to turn brown mostly when they get cut down... The smell makes me sick in the grow room , too dank n strong. I do not want any amber trics at all I want a head stash , 7 more days I will make my mind up then :)

Simple product to use with good results , hope word of mouth gets out so people can give this stuff a shot!

NP! Plants are being flushed now , some leaves turning yellow some rust spots (Got lil close to lights) but the buds are beefy and almost ready to harvest :) The hairs on this strain seem to turn brown mostly when they get cut down... The smell makes me sick in the grow room , too dank n strong. I do not want any amber trics at all I want a head stash , 7 more days I will make my mind up then :)

Simple product to use with good results , hope word of mouth gets out so people can give this stuff a shot!

Word of mouth is slowly getting out thanks to growers like you…thanks!

I am thinking about trying The D & G 1,2,3

Just a quick question without web searching....is this available in USA?

It is, Heady - we're located in Providence, RI. We're at the very beginning of the long, slow process of getting on retail shelves, but in the meantime, all of our products are available on our website: Doggett & Simpson - Home. Thanks for asking - any more questions, just let me know.

John

I got major sick past 11 days , ended up in hospital and lost my crop had to harvest earlier. Checked on them yesterday my plant was wilted and droppy on its way to rotting glad I caught it in time. Buds are HUGE so I am not gonna cry. Having issues with landlord so shutting her down here till I find better place to live. Gonna take it easy till overgrow starts just before spring. 400 grams wet weight on Deep Chunkolate. Kabah is roughly 200 grams wet weight.

I got major sick past 11 days , ended up in hospital and lost my crop had to harvest earlier. Checked on them yesterday my plant was wilted and droppy on its way to rotting glad I caught it in time. Buds are HUGE so I am not gonna cry. Having issues with landlord so shutting her down here till I find better place to live. Gonna take it easy till overgrow starts just before spring. 400 grams wet weight on Deep Chunkolate. Kabah is roughly 200 grams wet weight.

I am really sorry to hear that, WR - best wishes for better health and a better place to live. When you're up and running again, please message us here or shoot us an email to let us know you're back in business. Don't want to miss your next grow...and hang in there!

John Simpson

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you're feeling better and find a better home soon.

Back
Top Bottom