Herbie's Seeds

Definitely TOP NOTCH. Herbie's is my guy.

I made a smaller purchase to test them out, and in the meantime I checked out reviews online.
LOTS of positive reviews from people, and very few (if any?) negative comments.

I ordered Super Stealth shipping, and it is exactly that. Well done! No details given for security reasons :)

Now at the time of a 2nd order yesterday (I saw some strains I HAD to buy for their high CBD content) So I made another purchase, in the notes, I wrote that I was getting concerned about my other order, as it hasn't arrived yet. Some people say orders arrive in as little as 5 days. It took 8 days for my order. They STILL wrote back to me to assure me that the order tracks as still being shipped to me.

I wrote them back today to let them know that the order arrived safely, and thank them for their great service. Within a few minutes, they responded again to thank me for the update.

Definitely highly recommended, the freebies came as well, and they accept credit/debit cards.

I got my order no problem. I did non stealth. It did take about 15 days but hey I am far far away and everything was A+

Well, just got my refund from Herbies... Bloody shame too!!!
Think it's time to move out of this shit country...

Herbie has awesome customer service, I can say that!! It's just Aus, customs has the tightest assholes in the world!!!

Either that or some bastard there has started their own seedbank from all the confiscated seeds lmao

So sorry to hear that OzzyOzgrow :-(

Yeah... Sucks alright...
I have some old fem white skunk, Kushberry and sweet purple seeds but I doubt they are going to germinate..
They are old!!! All I need is one of each to germinate and then I'll be making some fem seeds to keep me going..

Yeah... Sucks alright...
I have some old fem white skunk, Kushberry and sweet purple seeds but I doubt they are going to germinate..
They are old!!! All I need is one of each to germinate and then I'll be making some fem seeds to keep me going..

I've had seeds germinate for me that were in a drawer for over five years. You'd be surprised how long the seeds can live.

I've had seeds germinate for me that were in a drawer for over five years. You'd be surprised how long the seeds can live.

Well, these are looking no good at all...
I might be getting some regular California Indica x Orange Stormy Dream seeds from an Aussie breeder that was gifted the genetics....
I'll have to see how things go but..

ive had various seeds from herbies, wont buy single seeds from them again as ive had over 100 pounds worth of single seeds not germinate, then told me that they dont guarentee that they will germ when i contacted them they sell them for souvenir purposes only but im sure they know everybody grows the seeds they buy

I've only germinated 6 so far, and had a 6/6 success rate, and somehow lost one when transplanting. But I have zero complaints about germination. Try scarifying your seeds a bit first. I don't soak them in water or do that paper towel germination. I scarify lightly, and go right to soil. Keep it moist, but not soaking wet, and you should have no issues. All it really takes is a few light mists from a spray bottle morning and evening, and it should be more than enough to germinate.

For legal reasons, they have to sell them as novelties only, and cannot provide growing support. That's what we're here for. :)
Regardless of what seeds you plant, Cannabis, Tomatoes, Corn, Pumpkins, etc... you will rarely see a 100% germination rate.

With that being said, I've made 2 successful purchases and deliveries using the super stealth, and just made a 3rd purchase, and am going to try the stealth shipping this time. Honestly, my only complaint is that I don't live closer to them.

ive had various seeds from herbies, wont buy single seeds from them again as ive had over 100 pounds worth of single seeds not germinate, then told me that they dont guarentee that they will germ when i contacted them they sell them for souvenir purposes only but im sure they know everybody grows the seeds they buy

over a 100 pounds of seeds of single seeds?! Seriously?! And not one germinated? Maybe try another method?

How much did that cost from Herbies? Did they give you the million $ deal?

im from scotland pounds is the unit of money lol but yea around 15 single seeds in 1 purchase and not 1 germed yet the packs of seeds i have bought germed fine, so no more single seeds for me

I think its just the luck of the draw. I just got 5 OG and 5 Blueberry and they just barely cracked open and rotted. Ive always had great germ rates even with random seeds back in the day. So now I will try a single seed method from herbies. Ill post results

Got all my seeds from herbies, went 5 for 5, stealth shipping was just that. Fast international shipping. So far so good. Just started day 1 flower. Antics, do you have a journal going for your seeds from herbies? I'd like to follow

I ordered from them once, came is, no problems. Now i ordered from them again, about 4- 5 days ago, im still waiting on it. but no complaints.

I placed an order on March 23rd, shipped on the 24th, last shipping update on the 25th. Reached out to them on the 31st expressing my concerns and they shipped a duplicate order. that order made it stateside in 4 days and my fingers are crossed to see an update from USPS. Great customer service, extremely pleased the resent the order instead of telling me to wait 3 weeks from ship date to see if they turn up.

If the seeds germinate they'll win my business :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom