True North SeedBank

akaman

I didn't know where to post this so I posted here. I want to say welcome to True North seedbank. I recently made a purchase from True North and I honestly didn't know what to expect, being this was the first time I ever ordered online. All I knew was that they were a new sponsor and they were located in Canada (as opposed to Amsterdam). They have a very extensive seedlist to choose from ( order the catalog, it's free! ) I had questions which were answered promptly and the delivery date was right on point. I am 100% satisfied with this company and will be doing business with them again. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about my experience with True North. Again, Welcome True North!! p.s. Did I mention the freebies? Yes freebies, quality freebies too!:welcome::Namaste:

I'm also completely satisfied with True North. Order promptly delivered, quality looks good, freebies and a nice catalog. Painless and pleasant on the phone.

I to enjoyed my experience with True North! I am getting ready to place my second order with them also.
I had 100 % germination on the seeds that I purchased and so far grow out looks strong. I would highly recommend them.
The only ding that I might mention to them is that when you try to purchase directly on line some of their add to cart links do not work, So on some items you are forced to take time and make a call. Other than that top notch folks!

I to have enjoyed my experience with True North. Awesome customer service, quick delivery and they sent me a catalog free of charge. Huge list of quality seed strains and legendary breeders to choose from.

Want to see the results...follow my journal.

The only thing I don't like is the fact they cahrge 15 bucks for shipping for all orders in Canada. I find this is too expensive as seeds are not that much to ship. Even Herbies charges me an extra 8 bucks for shipping and that is an overseas order for me.

Just got my order today, placed it on the 24th so timing and delivery was roughly accurate even though my order showed as processing for the first two weeks. Tracking info came two days ago. Came with two extra free seeds didn't know about, auto lemon skunk and auto great white shark. Definitely will order again in the future��

I hope all of your future endeavors go smooth and consistent whichever you choose. I also hope your future is filled with green goodness.Thanks for the nice thoughts!

whoooooo hooooo! my seeds came in! they ARE in the breeders packs!. i paid the 10 or 15 bucks for the mild discreet item, but it wasnt in there, though. i'll take a pic of the pack in a few and post, but i was walking out the door to work when i checked the mailbox. super excited, had to run back inside and post this before i left

ok. so, i just got home and opened the bubble wrap up and noticed my freebies were in there plus an extra 2. i ordered 2 five packs of bubba kush with the jack herer fem and ww fem freebies. i got all of that plus an ak47 auto and a northern lights fem. happy customer right now. hoping everything germinates and ill be ecstatic.
DQSXLQK.jpg

Newly joined here.
I tried True North in the fall and everything was cool(first time ever ordering, always used shwagular bag beans) . Was never sent tracking info but got the package in less than 14 days and got 2 extra reg Sweet Haze I didn't expect on top of 2 reg Sleestack×Skunk i knew were coming. I only ordered 3 to test TNSB out and got Chunky Skunk from FOS (Freedom Of Seeds) everything was straight.

Hi,

I've got some good news from TNSB:

1. We have now hired a Customer Support Manager, Lauren, who will be taking care of all customer's issues and hopefully will keep all of you guys happy. She will be taking over this forum account tomorrow.

2. I am implementing a Customer Helpdesk system for our e-commerce platform tomorrow. I will ensure that none of your queries go missing or unanswered.

Best Regards,

Jack

Hello,
I will be happy to address any customer issues or questions as I am taking over the forum account. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, Please check out the new Customer Help - desk system for issues and questions as Jack did an awesome job setting it up.
Lauren

K guys here's what happened today . I called true north and some nice guy answered and asked about my order and the guy said he'd check on it then he told me that the critical jack seeds I ordered were out till they got them this week or I can substitute with something they have in inventory so I got critical+2.0 auto flower from dinafem and he said they will ship today sure enough I got a message with tracking# in it. So when they come in I'm gonna post proof on here so people know I got them. So far so good true north let's see if u pull through if so I'll be your #1 customer . have a great day people from jt420 a blogger from 420 magazine

Back
Top Bottom