Bonza Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone has bought seeds from there? If so what was ur experiance?

I've recently ordered twice from them. Both times I received my order fast with discreet shipping and freebies! I will be germinating the seeds in a few weeks so we will see how viable they are. Based on service so far I highly recommend them.

This reply may sound as though I am bashing the company -- that is not my intent. Let's just call this "lessons from a first time seed order."

In the middle of February, I chose Bonza to make my first seed order because I could use PayPal. I got my total for the order and received instructions from the company on how to transfer the funds. I sent that exact amount, but evidently PayPal's currency exchange is different from the the one that Bonza uses. For whatever reason the amount in my account wound up being around $3 less that what was needed to place the order.

The company responded to my inquiry promptly and advised the differences were due to PayPal. So I needed to either send more money or decrease my order. After discussion with them, I decided rather than take a chance on another currency error, I would go with the basic "Booty" shipping, with no tracking instead of the higher tier shipping I had originally planned to use.

I received prompt confirmation of the order, and a shipping notice was sent in two days. Unfortunately, the seeds never arrived. I contacted Bonza after a month and confirmed the shipping address. It was correct. After a total of six weeks, the seeds still have not arrived.

I have no complaints with the company. They responded to me every time promptly and with courtesy. But I would certainly advise not to use a shipping option without being able to track it.

Good Luck!

I've recently ordered twice from them. Both times I received my order fast with discreet shipping and freebies! I will be germinating the seeds in a few weeks so we will see how viable they are. Based on service so far I highly recommend them.

All 5 of the Bonzaseeds.com seeds that I germinated have sprouted tap roots. They are viable. Now let's see if I can grow them out and how each strain will look.

I learned to from another seed company YOU NEED TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY TO INSURE YOU GET THE ORDER, no matter how many times they need to ship it, they should only ship with insurance;)

I've ordered 3 times in the past 6 weeks (small orders each time as I'm a pessimist)...

Each Order has arrived as Ordered, within 12 working days... the most recent Order took 8 working days.
I used "Booty Air" as the shipping method

So I've nothing but praise for the company.

And I'm from Australia... a notoriously difficult country to post seeds to.

6 orders ranging from small to large orders.

Always on time and all deliveries made it safely.

Best range I've seen online
I'm a Big fan of the sensi seedbank and greenhouse seeds but I can't buy direct from their website as they don't send to australia
Bonza is a great middleman to ensure safe delivery from your favorite seedbank

I learned from several orders THEY WILL NOT RUN 2 PROMOS AT SAME TIME. TWICE I DID NOT GET FREEBIES DUE TO DISCOUNTS, I WAS ADVISED TO LOOK AT THEIR RULES. Not like otherbanks you have a spending ammount to hit and get your goods and discount, to them that amounts to 2 deals

I learned from several orders THEY WILL NOT RUN 2 PROMOS AT SAME TIME. TWICE I DID NOT GET FREEBIES DUE TO DISCOUNTS, I WAS ADVISED TO LOOK AT THEIR RULES. Not like otherbanks you have a spending ammount to hit and get your goods and discount, to them that amounts to 2 deals

I ran into this with one of their flash sales. The flash sale was a smoking deal and I figured if it combined with their ongoing sale, it was an amazing deal. I did some digging and realized that the two would not combine. I was not that surprised considering how absolutely insane the deal would be. Their deals when they are running a good promo beats any other sites that I have seen. Knock them if you want to, but I have yet to see a site with the selection match their prices when they have a good deal going.

1st time buyer from any bank, but chose Bonza. Successful acquisition of some great genetics recently through them, to Australia. Took advantage of their recent sale with awesome prices. Great service, good speed, good communication. Everything looks sweet. Happy dayz...

I almost placed an order with Bonza, until I started reading about them & 95% of people would not recommend them lol

I don't think that's the case, from what I have seen it was Featherdusta and Sypher who had problems. I have not heard of anyone having problems if they chose guaranteed delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom