Roots Organics vs General Organics Lines

Hi B, did you go ahead with GO? I am debating whether Roots or GO also. I was wondering if you went ahead with the GO box, and if so how is it coming along?

Joe

hey Michiganic, i just talked to a Aurora rep, and they are going to hook me up with the (soul) line, and i am going to run it against the G,O,and 1 other, and see how it go's i think it will be my first journal here we shall see how it go's..... 5 plants on each.....

well im running G,O, and Aurora's SOUL line head to head right now on 4 blue dream haze plants but am having a draining problem, due to a dumb ass.. but by the look's of it so far the soul is looking a little better as far as tric's and hair's and the smell is just killer...
soul
20160327_234824.jpg
20160327_234803.jpg

g,o,
20160327_234736.jpg

well im running G,O, and Aurora's SOUL line head to head right now on 4 blue dream haze plants but am having a draining problem, due to a dumb ass.. but by the look's of it so far the soul is looking a little better as far as tric's and hair's and the smell is just killer...
soul

Any updates? Which one worked best, and why? Would you recommend it?

I have been running the general organics for about 2 years now and really now just getting it dialed in. I do use the roots 707 soil and I love it. The GO line works well but it is kinda weak. I feed every watering and sometimes up to 2x strength but then again I have a really hungry strain. I'm considering switching to the roots line but I'm skeptic because I finally have the GO dialed. I would really like to see a side by side comparison... Maybe Ill do one for my next grow :thumb:

For anyone who has experience with the full roots line, is it similar in the aspect you have to feed a lot? Or can you get away with feeding every other or once every 3 waterings or so?

Back
Top Bottom