Choosing an inline fan!

lotus710

Hey guys im about to order the p450 from platinum led and im going to order an inline fan along with it. Im looking into getting the stealth 6inch or a ram 6 inch . Im looking for people using either fan for some info on the life of them and what not.. also if you have a different suggestion id love to hear it! Thanks:)

I've had a Soler & Palau 100 for almost 2 years without a hitch - runs very quiet, too. Everyone who's used one says they love theirs. They have several models.

Oo im liking the soler and palau and they have em in canada so even better for me:). Do youhave the mixvent series or the silent series?

Oo im liking the soler and palau and they have em in canada so even better for me:). Do youhave the mixvent series or the silent series?

I have the 4" mixvent, but I know growers with the bigger ones and the silents.

Hydrofarm ACDF6 Active Air 6" Inline, 400 CFM Duct Fan

1666931318349.png

Been running the same fan since 2007. Total run time? 24/7 for about 4 years total. Probably 35k hours and still kickin.

The fan isnt quiet, but it never was quiet. But what fan is quiet that pulls CFM like this? 440cfm for a 6" fan is moving. As far as noise with age, it has not gotten worse over the years. Its still the same as day 1, which isnt quiet but not extremely loud. Once you have an insulated flex duct attached, it quiets down quite a bit w/ a filter.

im not sure. would the temp controller from amazon work? i use the rh% controller from amazon for my cheap dehumidifier

I contacted them and they said that an on and off type would work, like a titan controls Zephyr 1.. I tried it with the Mercury 4 but it didn't work correctly.. But it does work with the Zephyr 1... I believe its because it has a DC motor and will only work with its own speed controller.. So the Zephyr 1 works well with it.. If you want the fan to speed up and slow down instead of off and on, then the Vortex Fans at 2x the watts are the way to go..

Back
Top Bottom