need your input

I can only speak for myself and the results that I am having.

I use Canna Aqua, since I have an ebb and flow hydro system. this is the only system I've ever used, I have no experience with soil.

during the veg cycle I use Canna Aqua Vega A + B
during the flower cycle I use Canna Aqua Flores A + B

I mix it per the instructions and I have never seen my leaves begging for nutrients, of any kind. if anything, I generally end up with a small amount of burnt tips, telling me that they definitely have enough nutrients. the leaves are solid green, healthy, happy and reaching up for the light. the buds are growing large, very sticky and they're quite aromatic! I'm extremely pleased with everything.

the Canna Aqua line of nutrients claims to adjust the water to the correct PH and in my case, it works perfectly. I don't even test the PH, anymore.
it's also very simple to mix and use.

I've had amazing results from the Rhizotonic, not only developing healthy roots but, also helping me with unhealthy roots (water logged).
I'm using Boost and PK 13/14, right now, during the flower cycle and I'm having very nice results. big, fluffy, crystally nugs. =)

like I said, I can only speak for myself but, I'm a believer. I'm extremely happy with Canna. with that, however, I am considering mixing in something from Advanced Nutrients, next time. like maybe some Big Bud or some Bud Candy... something along those lines, just to see if I can improve on things. people speak highly of AN and I'm curious to try some.

good luck!

I used the Canna Aqua line with my last grow, ebb & flo, and was very happy with it overall. The Boost is very expensive though and it would be nice to find a little more wallet-friendly substitute. My current grow is a 3 gal hempy bucket with Canna Coco with a 2" deep chunky perlite res. I'm using the Canna Coco A&B with Rhizotonic and Cannazym.

Back
Top Bottom