Glass Bong?

indochronic

Whats up ppl im looking for a glass bong to add to my collection. Most bong iv used have been acrylic and i use a small amount of tobacco to. But when i get the new one i wont be using tobacco in it as much.
Im looking for a fairly strong one with a perc/filter of some sort around for around 80€ to 100€ (110$)
And eazy to clean too.
Anyone have suggestions or one u might be using now that good all around?
:Namaste:

I have indeed man. Iv checked out loads from others aswell and just cant find the right one lol. I was hoping someone pick out pacific one / ones. Theres just soo many in glass espishially and the thicker glass /stronger and decent looking with a nice perc are all over 100 at least.
il have another search and post a pic of roughly what im looking for.
Basically a nice hit and easy to clean to sum it up :)

Hello :420:
Im looking for someone who has used this certin produce or a certen one, thats good.
Atmos Ole Ultra Vaporizer Pen is what im looking at for a vape pen for 40€. It does harb and oil.
I was also looking at the cloud pens 2.0 witch seems to be a good make iv heard but its only oils.
And as for the bongs im looking to get one thats also cheap ish definitly not the 200 mark anyway, A prefaired size mouth piece(iv noticed some vairy) and at least 60-70cm with maby a perk or some cool like that or even one i can by cool precoolers for.
And as for oils and rosin extract id like a bong that can fit a nail onto aswell for oils. Im not 100% on all the oil smoking and how its done or if the nails (i think there callled) are universal or not :)
Any help on this picking a bong and vape or good recommends would be great :Namaste:
INDO

Back
Top Bottom