Urgent - Which soilless mix to choose? What ratio?

D420herbalist

Hi, it's my first time growing cannabis and I've been doing research since 2 months ago. I've read on forums etc but I still couldn't find the best soiless mix to choose from as a beginner or not. I don't mind taking challenges. So far I'm looking at peat moss as a growing medium. I currently have dolomite, vermiculite and dolomite. What else do I need and also what is the ratio to achieve the right pH 6.0 if I'm not mistaken? And I do have all the nutrients needed.

Thanks in advance.

One good soil less product to use is Sunshine Mix #4. Have used Sunshine on my last 6 or 7 grows. Must add nutrients as there are none in it.

Maybe someone can help. Why not just buy like fox farm potting soil which feeds plants for a month or two anyway. Then add like roots organic 3 pack to water feed. Then add more of the bloom feed in flowering. What happen to simple easy indoor soils like this. The plant can only uptake so much. I just want to set it and forget it sort of speck. I guess it must make a big difference in your grow to mix up your own soils. But I see people growing some nice stuff without mixing soils up. If your growing a couple plants. How good does it have to be. You need to know everything their is to know about nutrients and how much ,when etc. know how much of this or that. I want the best and easy to care for stuff for me. That means soil. I like the old school high and not this fast grown stuff. We would stay high for a very long time. It's funny that this seems to be the hardest weed to for people to grow. We make it to hard with adding this or that in right amounts to our soils. Now bring in led lights on top of that. What's next! I couldn't find a cheep easy soil mix that was proven to work good. I know others who started to test this soil mix. Some older people want cheep, easy, good ways to grow good stuff for beginners. It's for me and I want it the best I can make it. Without skimping on good soil or additives. Know any more 420 spots that I can look at on soil mixes that are easy and work well? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom