Dyna Gro Nutrients

Onamatopeia

I thought I would try to collect all the thoughts on this brand and its various products.

My experience with nutes was as a guerrilla gardener who either gave his plants nothing or Miracle Grow. For my first indoor grow, halfway through I decided to get on a nute program and chose Dyna Grow.

Two basic reasons for my choice: most important, it is a pretty simple system. Give them Foliage Pro during veg and Bloom during flower. Second, it is relatively inexpensive.

I discovered this line from my worries about mold and insects, which led me to the raves about Pro Tekt, the silica product. I only have Pro Tekt and Bloom so far.

So far they are working for me. Good strong growth all around, no hint of mold, no insects, stems fully handling weight of buds, etc. I can't really compare as I don't plan on changing nutes, not at least until these run out. And my whole grow used less than a cup of bloom and a cup of Pro Tekt, so I am set for a while. When I start my next grow I plan to get some Foliage Pro.

What do you think of Dyna Gro in general and its various products?

Ooops. Forgot that I also have their Neem oil, which I haven't needed yet (knock on wood!).

I am aware that they have other products. NPK for rooting. Mag for I'm not sure why. Probably more than that. Personally I will get them on an as-needed basis.

I thought I would try to collect all the thoughts on this brand and its various products.

My experience with nutes was as a guerrilla gardener who either gave his plants nothing or Miracle Grow. For my first indoor grow, halfway through I decided to get on a nute program and chose Dyna Grow.

Two basic reasons for my choice: most important, it is a pretty simple system. Give them Foliage Pro during veg and Bloom during flower. Second, it is relatively inexpensive.

I discovered this line from my worries about mold and insects, which led me to the raves about Pro Tekt, the silica product. I only have Pro Tekt and Bloom so far.

So far they are working for me. Good strong growth all around, no hint of mold, no insects, stems fully handling weight of buds, etc. I can't really compare as I don't plan on changing nutes, not at least until these run out. And my whole grow used less than a cup of bloom and a cup of Pro Tekt, so I am set for a while. When I start my next grow I plan to get some Foliage Pro.

What do you think of Dyna Gro in general and its various products?

hi undergrow, I haven't started using the dyna-grow products yet since I haven't started growing. But before I start growing can you tell me what is the amount that I need to put in a 5 gallon pot? When do I have to put it? I have the dyna gro foliage, bloom and mag-pro only.

luv me some dyna gro

i use the foliage pro and bloom for feeding and use their ph down which is phosphoric acid
the bloom was used once the last feeding
i also added some unsulphured blackstrap molasses and epsom salt after two weeks veg and again
1 week after starting 12/12
this is what happened...

06455.JPG
014808.JPG
022392.JPG
08531.JPG
05959.JPG

that is 2 different ladies 1 ak48 and one freedom haze
oh that is a 2 litre bottle in there...root beer for floats lol yummy for the tummy!!

I have used Dyna Bloom with great results when I first started.

Now I am mostly organic and brix.

Dyna Gro is the most complete nute I have found in my research. it has everything in it.

guerrilla was mentioned earlier

May I suggest some CRF like OC+ or Dynamite or slow release like the DrEarth line, let the rain do all the work....or haul a few jugs of plain water when needed.

There should be a couple pictures in my gallery (and new ones to come soon) from a DynaGro run, Foliage Pro in veg and Bloom in flower, Botannicare CalMag+ and Epsom salt throughout. Can't beat how simple and cheap it is to create a feeding schedule! Being a hobby gardener supplying only myself I've really got no reason to change at this point

ok i'll put my $.02 in here.

It is good for a plant, but is it good for you?

My friend uses it 2x strength on his tomatoes and says how big the plants and fruits are, but never mentions taste.

There are plenty of alternatives, do some reading and follow what style you like in a journal or two.

You'll be growing great bud in no time.

In soil the liquid MiracleGro in the yellow bottle will do fine for veg if it's all you can get, it's 12-4-8 with iron, manganese, and zinc. I only used it for a couple soil runs but it did what it was supposed to do. But for not much more money you could order an equal volume of a nutrient more suited to the task at hand if you don't have a hydro shop nearby

I really like dyna gro, very simple and complete nute.

I HAVE used dyna-grow its effective and if on a budget i would go for this nute... I HAVE switched to making my organic hi-brix tea and for smell taste and quality plus quantity. Ill stay where Im at for now. Dyna-gro is good not knocking it. Just sayin .

Can DynaGrow be used for plants grown in soil? ANy recomendations or should I stick with the miricle grow?
Old thread so you may not get any responses here. As far as I've seen on here, miracle grow isn't good for cannabis. Dyna-grow have a feeding schedule for soil so it should be fine.

Im sure you figured this out by now but Dyna-gro is awesome for cannabis. Its especially simple to use! I learned about it at Weedgineer.com on the nutrients page. Where it was the top pick for new growers do to its ease of use and fantastic results! Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom