Sponsored Journal?

Hey everyone Cultivator here....

Im not this is the correct place to ask but here goes.

So i am looking for sponsors who want help building their brand. I am a commercial grower for a long time in europe. I journal here at 420 for 7years and I am currently building a youtube following.

I am not interested in 1 plant or 1 light grows, I like to do things properly. So if you are looking for someone to test a 90w LED im not your guy.

I can grow in just about anything but i suggest anyone interested in sponsoring me looks through the many different grows ive done in my journals. I dont think ibe ever journalled less than 20 plants although i could be proven wrong.

My nute bills run into many thousands per year and any help i get with that will be returned with lots of promotion via 420, youtube and word of mouth. I am extremely well connected in Europe.

I am open to anything really. Its not about money, i can afford to buy whatever equipment i want. However if you would like me to showcase your brand you help me and i will help you.

Have a nice day everyone and feel free to pm me.

Peace.

Re: Sponsors

Hows it going Cultivator i don't have any stuff for you to try but sounds like you got a nice thing going hope everything works out for you keep up the good work

hi I am kevin I will help you out
Hey everyone Cultivator here....

Im not this is the correct place to ask but here goes.

So i am looking for sponsors who want help building their brand. I am a commercial grower for a long time in europe. I journal here at 420 for 7years and I am currently building a youtube following.

I am not interested in 1 plant or 1 light grows, I like to do things properly. So if you are looking for someone to test a 90w LED im not your guy.

I can grow in just about anything but i suggest anyone interested in sponsoring me looks through the many different grows ive done in my journals. I dont think ibe ever journalled less than 20 plants although i could be proven wrong.

My nute bills run into many thousands per year and any help i get with that will be returned with lots of promotion via 420, youtube and word of mouth. I am extremely well connected in Europe.

I am open to anything really. Its not about money, i can afford to buy whatever equipment i want. However if you would like me to showcase your brand you help me and i will help you.

Have a nice day everyone and feel free to pm me.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom