True North Seedbank

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoastbudz

I placed a order about 3 weeks ago and last week they told me that the shipment would be in today so to call back and they would get me taking care of. Well I called today and they said it should be in soon maybe another week though. When I originally placed my order they said nothing about what I wanted being out of stock they said to send the money and my order will be shipped out the following day. As far as I'm concerned that is false advertising and I wish I never saw their add on this website and just stuck with choice or midweek. I was forced to change my order just they could ship it out tmw. I'm not really happy about this the wait will end up being over a month by the time I get it and I'm not even getting what I originally wanted. To anyone thinking about ordering from truenorth I'd say your better off looking elsewhere unless you want a giant headache.

I'm in the same boat as you pretty much. I made 3 separate orders totaling $1500 dollars this last week. I started doing some research and I found nothing but negative reports on True North so I decided to call and cancel my order on 3-11-16 as I was not going to wait over a month for my order and not have everything filled. The first bad sign was that I had to call 5 times over 30 minutes to get an answer. When I finally connected they tried to talk me out of canceling and I was told that they could ship all three of my order then, but I would only receive part of the order. Why? It seems that some of the seeds were either out of stock or on back order, but there was no indication of this on the website. I was definitely set on canceling my order when I found this out and I told them that I was still going to cancel and I was told "We'll look into it. Goodbye." I didn't have time to ask any questions, such as when I might be receiving a refund on such a large amount of money. So for anyone looking for a seed bank. STAY AWAY FROM TRUE NORTH!!!

Damn bro that is not good. I don't know why 420 has them up as a sponsor if their pulling this type of stuff with the members. I wonder if 420 magazine can have a talk with these guys and tell them to fix this mess up they got with their members or better off yet just drop them from your sponsor so other members don't have this type of stuff happen to them. I had to change my order because after waiting 3 weeks they told me it would probably be another 2 weeks before they get their next shipment in. I agree they should tell stuff is out of stock before they take your money. its total bullshit. best of luck to you I hope you get your money back.

Thanks, hopefully the worst thing that happens is that they ship me a partial order and refund the rest, but I'd prefer a full refund.

I checked 420's sponsors and I didn't see TNSB on there so maybe they're no longer sponsors.

I finally got my order in a few days ago. overall id give them a 6 out of 10 because I did get my beans in and they did have great customer service for my experience but I did have to change hf of my order to get them in and also they said i'd be getting white widow for my freebies and I got skunk#1 instead. I can't complain too much because they were in fact free. The only other thing that's kind of bugging me is when I opened the package to inspect my beans all but one of my viper cookies were white seeds and so far none of them germed but all the other seeds germinated no problem. I'm going to call them tmw and see if there is anything they can do to help me out with this because I was really looking forward to growing this strain and it's hf the reason I placed the order. it's pretty shitty to get white beans that don't germ so I hope they make it right. i'll let you all know how things go. if they can help me out with this I may place another order with them but if not im definitely moving on to another company. I drop a lot of $$$ on beans every month and can't afford for stuff like this to happen. by the way piggiesmalls did they ever make things right with you?

Yeah... These people TAKE FOREVER... They canceled my order the first time, when I sent 3 emails after receiving the cancellation notice.. I mailed them a check and thanks to Canada's snail mail, it didn't get there fast enough(few days too slow). After they canceled my order and received payment, they remade my order... Only, it's now 2 freebies short and doesn't include my insured shipping... I emailed them to correct this, but now they are JUST getting to my old emails... My 4th one that says to just cancel my order, which I've now decided I didn't want to do... I ordered the end of Feb. and now I'm over halfway through March without any shipping notice.... I literally would have ordered other seeds that were in stock if that's the problem... Will definitely not be ordering from this site again, even if I receive my seeds. A friend of mine who ordered the same day is having troubles as well. Nothing in stock and they're only shipping part of his order... Terribly ruin site, busy or not. Good luck to all that order from them.

yea I really think 420 mag should have a talk with them. the stuff they're to the people in this community in not cool at all. when I placed my order they said send us the money we will send it out tmw. I did that than waited over a week with no confirmation and they finally said sorry your beans are not in stock after giving me the run around. they said we will have the shipment in next week so I waited a week called back and they said we are still waiting but if you want to change your order we can send it tmw. so rather than wait another month I changed my order so I could atleast get something. this to me was classless they took my money and said nothing about what I wanted not being in stock. half the reason I went to them was they had a deal on the strains Ive been wanting really bad and they didn't even have them to send out.the only thing I was looking forward from this order was I was still atleast getting my viper cookies order in and when I opened the package of viper cookies 5 of my 6 beans were white and they only brown one was cracked. I was pissed to say the least. everything else I got germed perfect and the only seeds I actually gave a damn about didn't germ at all because they gave me premature beans. when I called them to tell them my situation they said they were out of stock of the viper cookies but they could send me a couple of canuk seeds to replace them whick im still waiting on. all I wanted was a pack of viper cookies and after spend a bunch of money im just plan disappointed about everything. another thing that bothered me is my buddy ordered viper cookies from another site and his came with sealed tape on then and all of his seeds looked prestine, mine from truenorth looked like someone took out good seeds and replaced them with crap. ive seen truenorth on here talking to their customers before trying to make things right but I don't see them on this thread saying a word to anyone.one more thing if your on Humboldt seed organization seeds from them it's going to be awhile. they told me mid feb itd be a week until they had them in but once I changed my order they said it will probably be 3 weeks until they get them if I wanted to call them back and place another order.unless they send me another pack of viper cookies to make up for the crap they gave me calling viper cookies I will tell everyone on every forum I go on to stay away from truenorth.

Ordered from them 1 week ½ ago, my order is still on processing, so i'm assuming it's still not shipped, i wish i had read the comment here before ordering from them but it's too late, i can only hope they send me the seed and i dont get scammed...

Ordered from them 1 week ½ ago, my order is still on processing, so i'm assuming it's still not shipped, i wish i had read the comment here before ordering from them but it's too late, i can only hope they send me the seed and i dont get scammed...

that sux, personally im 4 for 4 using herbies. Currently growing a sweet seed outdoor mix, 10 females for 60 bucks was a good choice for me. Got one dineafem og kush female and two regular afghani, I received a email two days after order was confirmed. From the conformation email till seeds in my hand have been 9-11 days sent to northern Michigan. Plus they guarantee, which i have read a lot of problems with customs snatching stuff. Hope everything works out for ya

peace

They have already been talked to by admins and were on thin ice. They quickly got their act together and now it seems they are back to their old ways. Some have suggested that they may not hold any inventory and just act as a middle man by ordering your seeds with a big supplier. I have no idea how true this is, but yeah. Nothing new with TNSB not being a good seed bank to order from.

this whole thing made me sick to say the least. one of my best friends who is very sick at the moment was counting on me to pull through with a pack of the viper cookies for him. when I told him the pack they sent was all white premature beans that won't germinate I could tell he was heartbroken as was I. I spent the rest of my extra money for the month on this order so now i'll have to wait until next month to try and get them from another seedbank. this whole thing is putting my grow way behind schedule which also sucks. I wish I never saw their add on here and just ordered from somewhere else, I probably wouldn't be in this situation right now if I did.

I have heard nothing but good things about site sponsor Bonza or Herbies. Try them next time. Herbies has a good selection but Bonza will run some crazy freebie deals if you catch them at the right time.

Well 2 weeks now and no answer, nothing, so ive been scammed, never order from them they dont send anything they just take your money.

I'll have to call my credit card company to report a fraud, so my advice never never never order from them.

True North Seeds have not renewed their sponsorship of 420 Magazine.

As many of you know, whilst they were a sponsor here True North had some serious logistical problems with stock and delivery. We worked closely with them and supported them whilst they changed their structure, and at the same time we represented individual members' complaints as best we could.

It appears from members' posts that True North are still having issues. However, sadly since they are now not a sponsor, we cannot represent our members' complaints any longer, and obviously have no influence over True North.

We are therefore closing the True North threads because we don't have the capacity to verify or mediate these sorts of problems and we feel it's unfair to leave accusations in public view. In the past, competitors have been known to make fake accounts to post false complaints, in an effort to tarnish each others reputation. Some have even been known to complain about themselves, because they believe there is no such thing as bad publicity. We remove these types of posts to avoid the appearance of tacit approval. This also prevents us from becoming known as a place to spread negative energy.

Given the history of True North, we are certainly not implying that any members are doing anything of this sort, however we need to mention it in order to help explain why we have this policy and why we apply it uniformly in all instances. There's just really no way to know who is telling the truth. We make no judgement as to the validity of complaint, we only ask that your efforts to resolve the dispute be handled in private.

We have to treat posts criticising them as we would with any posted complaints about non-sponsors.

We are truly sorry for those of you still experiencing problems. We do hope that any issue you have is speedily resolved.

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom