Gorilla Seeds

awesome!! got my gear yesterday. feel like saying finally, but it is of no issue to them. the post is slow as normal all the way from uk to canuckistan.

20160603_124234.jpg

very nice packet indeed!!

thanks again sherry.
:thanks:

Used Gorilla a couple of times in the past and got great service, there was a short period two months ago where things went screwy, but I thnk they got it straight now, great breeders and strains on their site will use them again for sure!

What I really like about them is that if they are going to send you free seeds, for the most part they are labeled { not like company N } .
So you don't have to waste your time and money raising a male plant .

Only problem now with Gorilla is that they {again} do not take credit cards for US customers.
This has caused me to look elsewhere {Seedsman} with very good results and some prices were actually much lower.

Only problem now with Gorilla is that they {again} do not take credit cards for US customers.
This has caused me to look elsewhere {Seedsman} with very good results and some prices were actually much lower.
I see were that could be a small problem...For me cash works better...Being were i live , and all..... They are a great bunch. Hey Gorilla :) When are you guys gonna take credit cards from us Yank's? :high-five:

They used to . Not sure what the problem that keeps happening.
I do comparative shopping and sometimes they are much lower in price.

Back
Top Bottom