600D Mylar vs 1680D Mylar by DonJuanaGrow

DonJuanaGrow

Hey Everyone Here & Visitors Alike!

I just HAD TO COMMENT/WARN All My Friendly GROWERS EVERYWHERE!
- Now "I Truly Do Not Understand WHY I Haven't SEEN A Single WARNING ANYPLACE @ ALL-
- In Regards to this- 600D MYLAR Material??? I Mean this SHIGHT Pardon my curse. Is just as I've-
- labeled it. I personally have SEEN with MY OWN EYES, How ALMOST USELESS (in my Opinion) -
- this stuff is! I Also don't Understand why anyone whom KNEW the Difference between the 2-
- 600D & 1680D MYLAR - WOULD EVER PURCHASE 600D!!! I'm HERE TO SET ALL STRAIGHT!
- Don't be like Myself & SEVERAL OF MY ACQUAINTANCES & Other Growers I've Met Here & @ Expo's etc.
- 1680D MYLAR IS AMAZING & It Cost's a FRACTION MORE Than the 600D Does??? I Know Right!
- It's MY OPINION That ANY Seller of MYLAR TENTS "should @ LEAST Show the Consumer the Difference"
- I would NEVER HAVE PURCHASED THE 600D Had I KNOWN this INFO Before Shopping for It!
- I hope I Help at least a FEW FELLOW GROWERS from Wasting their Money On 600D.

I Wish ALL, "THE GREENEST OF GROWS & THE HEAVIEST OF HARVEST'S"

Sincerely: Don.

Hey buddy! Just wanted to say thanks..I was GONNA BUY THE 600d...THEN DID A SEARCH IN GOOGLE TO GET OTHERS OPINIONS...YERS POPPED UP ALONG THE WAY AND READ WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY..SO FOR AND EXTRA 90 BUCKS IM THINKING YOU SAVED ME SOME BIG HEADACHES. Didn't relies i hit the CAPS button dude...peace brother and truly...thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom