Is Miracle-Gro safe for my plants?

4theist20

I have heard from one rather unreliable source that Miracle-Gro was a bad choice for herb. Has anyone else heard about this? Or even better, has anyone grown with Miracle-Gro?

i dont like to use miracle gro. i dont know if they are bad for weed but i had a bad experiance. just find any fertilizer for vegtibles like tomato and thats good.

A bad experience? Care to share?

I have already planted them in Miracle-Gro. So I guess I have past the point of no return. I would undertand why it would be bad for the plants though... I thought Miracle-Gro was a respected fert. Anyway.. I'm planning on using Miracle-Gro Bloom Booster for ALL blooming annual and perennial flowers and plants for the flowering faze.

If anyone else has any knowledge I would love to hear it..

Miracle-Gro and THC

I've heard that using this product reduces the amount of THc in your plant. I don't know for sure but i remember hearing about how it reduces the overall potency..

:grinjoint:

keep it ablaze
-peAce-

you could use it i guess. but i dont know about it reduseing potency. all weed plants have differnt thc content. you can have some white widow and one phenotype can have 12% and another can have 18%.

i dont suggest useing miracle grow i would just give them plain water for a couple of days then give them a shot a bat guano and mineral water. plans lone it its direct co2
to the roots( make sure your waters p.h. is correct)

MatanuskaValley said:
wangi high? what kind of nutrients and how much should i use in like a gallon?

Here wangi high?

Vegetative growth needs lots of N, , . 20-20-20 with trace elements should do it; I like Miracle Grow Patio food.

WARNING:
Do not over-fertilize. It will kill your plants. Always read the instructions for the fertilizer being used. Use 1/2 strength if adding to the water for all feedings in soil or hydroponics if you are unsure of what your plants can take. Build up slowly to higher concentrations of food over time.

MV... :smokin:

97.jpg

MV is the best grower around, so use Miracle Grow Patio food, just cus mv says so.

SupraXT - thanks for that post.

As for using Miracle Grow, use half strength at first, sometimes you never get to full strength because diff plants react diff than others. You should be able to tell if you are over feeding. So far I haven't had any trouble using it and I don't see any noticable difference in the ones I haven't used it on for various reasons.

Thank You

MV...

not a big fan of miracle gro so far, i just planted 3 "white rhino" seeds i got from my brother almost a year ago in some miracle grow soil and i dont know if its the soil or just the seeds being old but the roots are growing but they just dont wanna seem to grow upwards, its been 4 days and nothing. i have had much better results from dirt i dug up outside than this stuff. but now that theres a foot of snow on the ground i cant hardly dig up and dirt. thinkin about startin some new seeds and buying different soil. any recommendations?

thinkin about startin some new seeds and buying different soil. any recommendations?

I am a perpetual fan of Foxfarm Ocean Forrest for soil. It is definitely more expensive, but if you can afford it, it seems to be the best soil I've found for herb. It's best quality, in my mind, is how well it drains. There seems to be a very good airiness to it. Most soils will work (just watch for nute burn in pre-mixed miracle grow soils), but everyone seems to have their individual preference- mine is FF Ocean Forrest. :adore:

Just make sure you flush thoroughly when you use chemical nutes. Didn't bother reading most of the thread and I'm sure some one said that, sorry if it is a repeat. ^ see, I agree. Always flush well with chems, but thats why I use organics, much better smoke (generally because people don't flush chems properly and you don't have to flush organics) and much better for you.

I am a perpetual fan of Foxfarm Ocean Forrest for soil. It is definitely more expensive, but if you can afford it, it seems to be the best soil I've found for herb. It's best quality, in my mind, is how well it drains. There seems to be a very good airiness to it. Most soils will work (just watch for nute burn in pre-mixed miracle grow soils), but everyone seems to have their individual preference- mine is FF Ocean Forrest. :adore:

i will check into that today, thank you

A molucule of nitrogen .....is a molecule of nitrogen. Weather it's an organic molecule or a synthisized molecule. There is no differance in the performance .......the only differance is in the cost. :smokin:

One of the best things for a grower to "add" to the soil would be mychorizal fungi. Google mychorizal fungi and you'll know why I say this. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom