Advanced Nutrients, Anybody Use?

I am very familar with their stuff, doll..

Too expensive for starters...

Great yeild for street growing, but very chemical taste.
Organic is the best/only way to go...

Not worth it to try their nutes if you ask me - but to each thier own...

Hope this helps... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love and stuff,

Alison
xx

Earlier this year I asked a VERY knowledgable friend who owns a grow shop "what's the BEST organic nutrient for veg?"
Without hesitation, he answered "Iguana Juice."
I bought a bottle ($25/litre, use 1 tblsp. per gal/water) and I am very happy with it. It increased the circumfrance of the stems which aids nutrient distribution. Growth increased.
I switched to Iguana Juice Bloom a month ago, also with excellent results.

Advanced nutrients makes both organic nutrients (like Iguana Juice) and chem. brands as well.

Expensive yes, but in the overall scope of things (mainly the quantity/quality of buds) not overly so.

I have no problem endorsing them.

Its the best of the best bro, done a lot of reading about these nutes.
They are 100% organic so I don't know what that other member is talking about. The only complaint is the cost compared to how much you get.
It is expensive but you gotta pay to play.

Advanced Nutrients is awesome. Some people complain about the cost but once you get it dialed in there's no more complaining. Just lots of smiling.

As far as the chemical taste goes, that's just the product of not properly flushing the plant. It doesn't matter what you use for nutrients, if you don't finish properly it will negatively influence the taste.

That's the whole reason that products like Final Phase and Bud Candy exist - to clean up or supplement the flavors. Organics can reduce or even eliminate the need to do this, but I've found that organics have trouble producing the same yields as chem nutes. So it's worth it to me to pump them up with the regular nutrients and then spend a few days at the end flushing the excess out. Of course AN's organics are awesome too. If I could I'd always have a crop of each going.

More bud, same great taste, win-win.

Have used Advanced before and found it to be great value for money.
However, am now using Horticultural Solutions products.
If you would like more info, drop me a message!
David

AN is wonderful, now one can grow organic dro with advanced, using Iguana or Mother Earths teas... I am 100% organic, no chemical taste , coz there is no chemicals in organic AN... the price is justified due to the amount you use... they are saying you get
organic soil results with the dro nutes. If your growing for medical , you should be growing organic.

Advanced NUtes all the way!

Advanced Nutrients. What a topic. Heres what I thnk

I run their

Sensi Grow A & B during veg

Sensi Bloom A n B during bloom

Big bud,
Voodoo Juice
Bud Candy
Bud Blood
B-52

and it all works great. honestly, i notice flower sites a day ortwo into flowering, i dont know. marketing or not, results are there. and that speaks for itself. Yeah its a lot of chemicals nd whatnot, but with final phase it should properly flush itself out. I noticed with advanced, you kinda have to run their line to get real results. its kind of hard to mix different lines of bloom boosters and make it run nicely. all i know is advanced, although pricey, returns your money with massive yield WITH quality. now i can work with that. not to mention healthy plants and a worry free system. check out my grow. ive been running advanced all the way through from week 2. i tried oneness for a couple of days but decided sensi grow was the way to go.

Oh yeah CaliGrown's 2nd grow Casey Jones and Bubble Gum from Oaksterdam! DWC!
check it out! heres my latest pic

herbal.jpg

Yes I have used Advanced Nutrients before with great results. I have gone back to as much Organic Soil building aspects and Liquid Organic nutrients as I can. Seems like I like to smoke what I eat too.. Or something like that.. I am also a firm believer in making the soils better and enhanced with more organic composted materials as well as Seaweed, Manures, Green sands, Bone Meals, Wood Ash, etc...

I've used AN 3part with bud blood, big bud and kool bloom(GH). Great results, no issues for the past year. My pet peeve right now is people complaining about the huge number of AN additives. GUYS you dont have to use every additive(unless you want to) to get great results. These other companies have numerous additives also.Also for people who use or are thinking about using the lucas formula with GH micro and bloom-Look at AN micro and bloom numbers. they are basically the same.

i like th esensi A+B grow and for flower i have the connesiour supplemented with pirhana and trantula carboload and just bought B-52 never used but heards its good caligrown what do you think of b-52 also if i need to ph balance down i always use lemon juice nice smell when harvest and a little taste too

Back
Top Bottom