Mite-Rid - For The Effective Treatment Of Two Spotted & Red Spider Mite

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF TWO SPOTTED AND RED SPIDER MITE
mite_rid.jpg

MITE-RID Has been developed for the specific purpose of dealing with the dreaded red spider and two spotted mite.

MITE-RID works by leaf absorption, so the need to get under the canopy of the crop is no longer necessary. When MITE-RID penetrates the leaf tissue any mite that tries to attack the plant will be eradicated. One application is usually all that is needed although an additional spray may be required to clean up any eggs, or if the infestation is heavy. MITE-RID is quickly setting the standard as an effective treatment with next to no plant sensitivity. MITE-RID is definitely the new product to replace your existing spray program, or an insect deterrent for outdoor plants.

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW EFFECTIVE THIS PRODUCT IS

I am currently trialling this product on indoor and outdoor grows. I am also testing on Azaleas and rhododendrons, and will be checking how effective control is, with particular regard to Cannabis.

I have already used this product on indoor cannabis grows, and have only ever needed one application. I think it is an excellent organic systemic treatment.
It is available from Accent in Australia MITE RID Grant there is a big help. The manufacturer, Trev at Hydromasta, is a cool guy, and can give any detailed advice on his products. He also has a new root conditioner that fascinates me.

Re: Mite-rid. FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF TWO SPOTTED AND RED SPIDER MITE

yes we do need a us outlet for it cause i need some really really really bad

yea and it sure works very well. It only took one application and they are all gone now

Take note that there is a medical reason to control spider mites.
It has been discovered that mite's body parts and mite's faecal matter, remaining on your buds after drying, pose a serious health risk.
Mite's faecal matter contains e-coli!
Please ensure you take aggressive steps with mite control as temps rise in northern hemisphere summers.

ps. for those who don't know, faecal matter is also known as 'poo'!

Thanks for the info dude! Bout to order me some. Is it safe to use close to harvest? Will a flush get it out of the plants system?

The last 2 words of the second sentence in the picture you provide above says it's "not" systemic. Systemic would mean that it's transported throughout the plant the same way nutrients and water is. The bottle contradicts your statement moose. That could cause some confusion. What does Trevor say about it being systemic?

Take note that there is a medical reason to control spider mites.
It has been discovered that mite's body parts and mite's faecal matter, remaining on your buds after drying, pose a serious health risk.
Mite's faecal matter contains e-coli!
Please ensure you take aggressive steps with mite control as temps rise in northern hemisphere summers.

ps. for those who don't know, faecal matter is also known as 'poo'!

A reminder!

I'm with you.... Thanks for all of this info. I'm gonna go and shake the hell outta plants....

Microbiol

Microbial is used to stimulate a plant's inbuilt immune system, thus improving overall plant health and increased resistance to attacks from pests and diseases.

With soil based horticulutre many of the bacteria present are beneficial to plants in terms of breaking down organic matter and enabling the mineral elements contained within to be readily absorbed by the plant. In a hydroponic environment these beneficial bacteria are not present, therefore the potential for problem airborne or soil borne micro-organisms attacking hydroponic crops is very high.

Even with a good preventative maintenance program in place, problems can still occur such as algal blooms, pythium outbreaks, mould and mildew attacks. These can occur because of pH shifts, lack of oxygen, poor environment control and imported organic materials transferred by growers from other sites. Indoor hydroponic environments are especially at risk to such pathogens, and the grower must effectively become mother nature by instigating an effective preventative maintenance programme.

Microbial is a wide-ranging aqueous solution derived in part from naturally occurring plant extracts. Microbial is non toxic to humans, animals and plants and is totally biodegradable and environmentally friendly.

Microbial acts as a micro-cleanser and plant rootzone conditioner, which cleans and rejuvenates plants. This allows the plant to naturally withstand attacks from common pests and biological contaminants like bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses.

Before Microbial the only method of treating the above problems was by using heavy chemical sanitisers, fungicides and pesticides which in some cases do more harm than good, especially to crops that will eventually be consumed by humans.

The horticultural industry as a whole will benefit by the use of Microbial in their respective growing environments because the use of pesticides, fungicides and other harmful chemicals can be reduced, if not totally eliminated, in turn reducing grower overheads and also benefiting the environment we live in.

Microbial is becoming the preferred method of overcoming plant related problems, and should be adopted by all growers in the horticultural industry as an integral part of the grower's overall preventative maintenance programme.

Back
Top Bottom