Stealth PC Grow Boxes?

westbud90

so i was on the tube! and i stumbled upon these stealth grow boxes, i got a few computer towers layin around i could do this with, does anybody know if these work good? cuz itd be awesome to have little plants like that,
How long would you have to veg. to achieve a plant like the one in the video???
How big should the pots get?
feedback please, :peace::roorrip::bongrip::bong:
YouTube - Stealth PC Grow Box LST Grow; Start to Finish

Re: Stealth PC Grow Boxes???

intresting video, pretty cool, I don't think they veg at all, or not more then a week or 2, for such a plant so small.

Read the comments of the video, it will tell you that the yield was 25g.

Growing in a PC case is a nice novelty but it'd probably be cheaper / easier to build a wooden box / grow tent and then just put that in a cupboard or under your desk. The problem with a PC case is that it is slightly too thin.

I would cost you more to do several small ones rather than one larger more lights fans electricity etc it would only be practical for 2 mayby if you had 1 for veg cycle &1 for flower cycle

the small area will end up pissing u off. u need the right strain as sum quadruple after flowering. the idea of 2 areas is good. but more space is better. also after u get it down u r guna want a few more plants. 25grams seems to last not long at all. ur guna run out before you have more ready. plan sumthing bigger. figure if u want 2 spaces for growing which can speed ur turn around time but raises costs an work load. beleave it or not but this can end up being a lot of work. also small spaces that small over heat. u wana be around 70 degrees. 80 being tops. please go with a larger area to save yourself headache and save money. read all info u can ask questions and plan ur garden to the last nail. i swear it will pay off in the end. people said i read to much and was wasting time but when i started and could spot out defecincies and ph problems it saved my crop. then it just gets better and better keep growing

Back
Top Bottom