Monster bloom? 0-50-30

bud904e

I am new to all of this. i have been around it for quite some time now and decieded to give it a try. i am currently in my second week of flowering and im happy to say 6 of 8 are females.

I am wondering if anyone has used this monster bloom 0-50-30 and how is it? my cousin said it was tight and it would increase my yield. i am using fox farm ocean forest soil and i was givin a bottle of ionic bloom 3-2-6 and a bottle of ionic boost 0-5-6. i havent used anything yet and they are doing just fine.

i am currently using a sunsystem ss6 1000 watt hps w/hortilux super hps bulb. there is a hydrofarm 4" inline exhaust fan running through my reflector and a co2 tank with regulator

WHAT NUTES SHOULD I USE??????

yeah, the beastie bloom is what its called right? with the lizard holding the big bell pepper.. it works great, i love it, always make sure to flush at the end

i was told to only use it once 3-4 weeks before harvest and flush it out good. he said it would almost double my yield

Well Double? If it does please tell me. But I'm pretty sure it isn't organic so it is best to make sure you flush. I use the fox farm stuff for flowering, such as open seame- 5/45/19- bleastie blooms-0/50/30 and finish that off with cha ching-9/50/10 the last week just plain water but gl with it

CIMG2144.JPG

I have used it on 3harvests so far and yes it most def gives a final bloom burst but I would hope so w numbers like tha!! Awesome product even better price with PROVEN results!!! Final 2 weeks 1tbsp per gal flush 3days

I started a seperate thread 2 c if any 1 has used it as per bottles instructionsn cuz it say every res change!!

And info or ideas r always welcome and encouraged :-D

I was reading their bottles and it seems like they want you to use all three for success... but who doesn't right....
I just use one Bloom booster called " Super Bloom " from Green Light...2 teaspoons per gallon of water, potted soil plants. Every other week in flowering stage. Half strength the first feeding. The ingredients are " 12-55-6 " w/ 0.10% chelated Iron. This is one hell of a Booster and the price is only $ 8.00 at my local nursery. Note: it requires soil be wet before feeding, I use a B-1 additive soil tonic for this and it works great...all under $14.00 total...Good Luck.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom